Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Wheretonext You are a VERY nice person!!! And I am full of admiration and appreciation to you and to everyone else for keeping the pressure on her. I am not in the right frame of mind at the moment to do much so this means the world to me 👏👏💕💕
Didn’t have a good day today……I’m quite low emotionally and tbh feeling crappy 😒. Biting the head off everyone and can’t stop crying…… but I have to remember that this too shall pass……and hopefully tomorrow is kinder to me 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻
I hope tomorrow is a better day. You've been through another of tough choices and situations in the last few weeks not to mention rather horrible messages
Don't be too hard on yourself rest up take time and help your body and mind heal. Take care of yourself and we are all here for you 😘❤💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Missymeister I'm not ashamed to say I bit the head off everything that moved my poor kids had a dogs life from me. This too will pass . You've made the biggest decision and you need time to process. We've got your back here never fear. Its one less thing to worry about. For now lie back, eat crap and watch some rubbish TV. Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I go for regular cancer recurrence scans myself. Every 6 months. I'm high risk recurrence and my type of cancer is chemotherapy resistant. Surgery is only option, if it is an option. I actually have a scan this coming Saturday. I don't actually get worked up about them. Nothing to the effect that Shannon seems to do. Though everyone reacts differently. It depends on your type of personality I think.

I have to admit that I take pictures. Not always, but I do. It helps me document it. You forget so much over time between all the blood tests and scans and oncology appointments. I don't use the photos for sympathy or attention. Just for my own benefit. To be honest I don't have much anger towards Shannon as a cancer survivor myself. I'm a firm believer in karma and creating a life for whatever remainder I have in which I can be proud of. I have children and I'm young. I'd rather cherish a real life than one created online, though I'm sure like many, I've curated my Instagram to a degree.

Personally, I'd hate to be in Shannon's position. Whatever the real truth of the go fund me is. The whole thing has become like a monster under the bed and not the type of drama that should be in anyone's life when life can literally be taken away in an instant.
It's actually a good idea to take photos for yourself. Life can be such a blur, especially when living with any life threatening disease. I hope your scans will always be clear and you can stay well. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Wheretonext You are a VERY nice person!!! And I am full of admiration and appreciation to you and to everyone else for keeping the pressure on her. I am not in the right frame of mind at the moment to do much so this means the world to me 👏👏💕💕
Didn’t have a good day today……I’m quite low emotionally and tbh feeling crappy 😒. Biting the head off everyone and can’t stop crying…… but I have to remember that this too shall pass……and hopefully tomorrow is kinder to me 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻
Just take it one day at a time. You are so strong and I can only imagine how you are feeling....just remember we are all here for you if you are feeling crappy and just need to rant...it's ok not to be ok, cry if you want to, bite people's heads off if you want to, you just do what you have to do x

• Heart
Hopefully she won’t have that blue tick for much longer!
You'd think when someone switches their account to private that the blue tick would automatically be taken away? Like when your account is private you can't have a title like 'Blogger' or Public figure' anymore, and you don't have access to analytic information for your posts either. Mark Zuckerberg, explain!

Reactions: 1
You'd think when someone switches their account to private that the blue tick would automatically be taken away? Like when your account is private you can't have a title like 'Blogger' or Public figure' anymore, and you don't have access to analytic information for your posts either. Mark Zuckerberg, explain!
Maybe Instagram will notice by the amount of reports it gets about her profile? I hope.
@Missymeister I hope tomorrow will be a better a day for you❤ You have us here no matter what. Anything you need,just ask ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi girlies , havnt been on properly in few days , why are Instagram not doing anything about the numerous reports? Guaranteed if it was one of us we'd be banned. She not even shadow banned she still comes up in my search I haven't followed her for well over a year .@missymeister hope today is a better day for you 💗💗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys if anyone is able to switch on Ireland AM Lynsey Bennett is just about to be interviewed 😒
I know any threads on here about her were deleted……a few GFM campaigns for her too and a few questions concerning them too

Hi girlies , havnt been on properly in few days , why are Instagram not doing anything about the numerous reports? Guaranteed if it was one of us we'd be banned. She not even shadow banned she still comes up in my search I haven't followed her for well over a year .@missymeister hope today is a better day for you 💗💗
@Gwaygurl its unacceptable that nothing has been done regarding all the reports on Shannens Insta. All we can do is report report and report……every day
Ah thanks so much……had a really bad night with pain and I think my throat infection has come back 😔. I’ll get in touch with my oncology unit after 9am……but they will probably want bloods done and being admitted is most likely on the cards as I’m just finished a course of antibiotics and anti virals…… dread the thoughts of having to go back into hospital 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Genuine question but why would Insta do anything, on what grounds? Not liking someone isn’t reason enough ??

Reactions: 3
Genuine question but why would Insta do anything, on what grounds? Not liking someone isn’t reason enough ??
I wonder are people entitled to x amount of days on private if needed as a part of the blue tick rules? I use the word needed loosely.

Reactions: 2
@Summertime83 maybe your not up to date on the various things Shannen has done that would cause her to change her page to private? Scroll back through this thread and the last thread to read up on her carry on. Also it’s Insta rules that you can’t have a blue tick if you have a private account

Reactions: 11
Its not really about liking Shannen or not
She used instagram to raise thousands of euro for her self - Lied through her teeth to get it
When people questioned the original organiser Shannen encouraged people to message her on IG. Then block them for doing that. Original organiser has given a full and frank account of their involvement.
Shannen then start using IG as a career & got pissed when a lady here asked her about the GFM & was incredibly rude and hurtful on IG regarding the ladies terminal cancer. When a page on IG called Shannen out she made out the lady from here was a liar (she is not)
So IG seems to be the only place people can get their answers regarding the GFM that they donated too and Shannen seems to fully revolve around IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys if anyone is able to switch on Ireland AM Lynsey Bennett is just about to be interviewed 😒
I know any threads on here about her were deleted……a few GFM campaigns for her too and a few questions concerning them too
There is a thread still open for lynsey.....

Reactions: 7
Lynsey Bennett has a thread on here newly created last month... Can't seem to paste the link! But yes, while Lynsey is sadly terminal, she had a 90k GFM and also received a large undisclosed state settlement, blew about 500k (which i don't think people are aware of) yet happily created a second GFM in Jan to support further holistic treatment in Germany. Sorry, I digress. Keep it to Shannen on this thread!

@Missymeister reading over the last few threads, I truly feel for you and hope you feel better soon. You're some woman 💪💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.