Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any radio stations or media company replied to anyone that has informed them of Shannan nasty streak
No one will touch it if any name mentioned
But If people contact and discuss GFM in general and how unregulated it is at least it will draw attention to how eye watering amounts of money is raised and it goes into a dark hole that no one is ever updated on in a lot of cases.

Reactions: 6
Her silence speaks volumes why hide if you've nothing to hide the sooner the better people see this schemers true colours , Reported again today 👌she's a nasty individual,I don't know how her family Barry or any of her so-called friends support her shady actions 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wow wow I am buzzing that we have this info @Missymeister . The truth will out as it always does! Looks like she is absolutely scrambling to find another agency to lift her following all these other agencies, but the good work and dedication of tattlers here is a tide she's not gonna fight!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
More sympathy seeking today🙄 NO ONE GIVES A duck SHANNEN!!!!!!!! If she gets the all clear on weds, its gonna put more pressure on her to clarify the GFM.... after all, she said if she dosnt relapse after the year, she would donate the money , her time is 100% up then if shes still cancer free... So lets see if she had even a tiny intention of doing what she "promised"

Attachments

Reactions: 8
More sympathy seeking today🙄 NO ONE GIVES A duck SHANNEN!!!!!!!! If she gets the all clear on weds, its gonna put more pressure on her to clarify the GFM.... after all, she said if she dosnt relapse after the year, she would donate the money , her time is 100% up then if shes still cancer free... So lets see if she had even a tiny intention of doing what she "promised"
She would make you🤢putting out the pity posts all to side track the question s of the go fund me,I'm sorry but she's a manipulative wagon more and more people are seeing her true colours 💯

Reactions: 4
Just heard from a 100% reliable source that she has indeed been dropped by The Collaborations Agency……as a result of all the negative information and apparently they advised her to take a break for a week and she went against their advise……they were very concerned about the screenshots of the messages with me and what she said to Tea Spill. So really they should have done the professional thing like what Ciaran Byrne did and make some sort of statement……but I doubt they will.
What a lovely bit of news to start the week!!! 👏👏👏.
Happy Monday my lovely Tattlers 💕💕💕
You made my day thank you for sharing. Thinking of you xxx

Reactions: 3
isnt the money gone? She had used it to start her loungewear business

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She would make you🤢putting out the pity posts all to side track the question s of the go fund me,I'm sorry but she's a manipulative wagon more and more people are seeing her true colours 💯
Thon doll would probably rather be sick than have to do without the money.....

Reactions: 2
What the absolute f##k is she doing in the Beacon. ST James have a petscan and thats where her "team" are. St James and consultant would have immediate access. Why would someone be sent to the Beacon for a Petscan in relation to Lymphoma when the hospital that is treating you have their own.

Really random question I know she was treated in the Beacon but surely she could have had her scan in Cork would her team not be able to tie in with Cork.

I don't wish ill health to her. I hope continued good scans. I wouldn't wish Cancer on anyone.

But

I do want to see her instahun 'job' over. After the way she treated missy and the way she basically fraudulently spent a fortune off the back of her diagnosis she doesn't deserve to continue to cash in on her illness.

She does nothing to advocate or support other patients (only upset them....) She is selfish spoilt nasty and boring.

So delighted to hear the latest update on the agency.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Really random question I know she was treated in the Beacon but surely she could have had her scan in Cork would her team not be able to tie in with Cork.
I don't know about her having treatment in the Beacon. She definitely had treatment in St James ive seen her there

What the absolute f##k is she doing in the Beacon. ST James have a petscan and thats where her "team" are. St James and consultant would have immediate access. Why would someone be sent to the Beacon for a Petscan in relation to Lymphoma when the hospital that is treating you have their own.
Could have simply been a case of the scanning machine (I'm soo technical lol) in St James being out of order or something.....I know my MIL was booked in for CT scan (not the same I know) last week and they rang her that morning and referred her to another clinic as their machine was out of order and they were waiting on the engineer....

Reactions: 1
Beacon could be taking patients for radiology from other hospitals during the pandemic to alleviate public hospital pressure. Most private places are slotting in appointments for public hospitals.

I hope she gets on fine.
Nobody would ever wish her ill and I think we need to write that down more often here, so it's known that she's not being trolled or bullied or being wished poor health. This is not the case, never was, never will.

Reactions: 15
Beacon could be taking patients for radiology from other hospitals during the pandemic to alleviate public hospital pressure. Most private places are slotting in appointments for public hospitals.

I hope she gets on fine.
Nobody would ever wish her ill and I think we need to write that down more often here, so it's known that she's not being trolled or bullied or being wished poor health. This is not the case, never was, never will.
I don't think there is anyone on here who would wish I'll health on anyone. Every family has been affected by cancer in one way or another and it's a horrible disease that you would not wish on your worst enemy. Agreed, this thread has never been about wishing poor health on Shannen, it has simply been about getting answers to our questions x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Used to work in this area and private hospitals often take on public patients for scans. She’s likely still under SJH but in Beacon as public patient just for the scan

Reactions: 4
I don't think there is anyone on here who would wish I'll health on anyone. Every family has been affected by cancer in one way or another and it's a horrible disease that you would not wish on your worst enemy. Agreed, this thread has never been about wishing poor health on Shannen, it has simply been about getting answers to our questions x
Nobody would wish her ill health, but Shannen would try to twist the discussion on here and try persuade her followers, and subsequent interviews on radio, magazines, ya know, like Grace and others, that the trolls here bully her and send her awful messages.....
So I think it's important that it's stated every so often, that nobody wishes her anything but good health for her future.

Reactions: 10
I don't think anyone on here wishes her any sort of ill health or bad luck. Really the key things we wanted to highlight was her lack of Kindness, Transparency and the constant changing of a story that would have take 4 for 5 honest line to clarify. She then could have gone about her Insta Career.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely, she can be called an absolute thief and a liar for how's she's handling the GFM, but everyone here wishes her nothing but success and good health in terms of her cancer. If you wished bad health on a cancer patient you are some form of evil..

No trolls here Shannen, only people who you scammed their good nature for your hotel stays and hair salon trips.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.