Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wondering why there’s not more co-parenting ‘content’ online? Probably because it’s private family dynamics with children involved you bleeping dope. Some people actually respect these things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably has them years never used 😂
It’s a nightmare trying to find them lately, had to get them for my mother in law up the north she swears by them for pain
Honestly the only thing that help my sciatica when it flares up 😔 but you’re made feel like you’re buying class a drugs in the chemist 😂 (and I get why why jeeez) I’d say you’re right, she probs had to dust the box off before turning on the camera and rip off the 2018 sticker off them for her cry for sympathy 😂 because if she has a chemist stocking them I’ll be #influenced 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What tablets is she taking?
The dissolvable solpadeine 😂 nothing too mad 😂 but said “I hate this I only take them when it’s really bad” or something along those lines so we need to know it’s super dramatic that she’s taking over the counter pain meds 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god rooooosheeeen likes going to her dad but prefers scammen of course 🤯 she also highlighted a few times how she has her more than Barry does and also how Barry has another woman!! Thank god for that!!

Reactions: 10
My god rooooosheeeen likes going to her dad but prefers scammen of course 🤯 she also highlighted a few times how she has her more than Barry does and also how Barry has another woman!! Thank god for that!!
Ah so that's why she's always whingeing he has someone and she doesn't

Reactions: 3
One thing I cannot stand when watching stories is a bloody smoke alarm beeping 😡 Petty, I know, but it's headwrecking and it's all I can hear. Dunno how anyone can listen to that beeping and not change it asap!!

Reactions: 7
One thing I cannot stand when watching stories is a bloody smoke alarm beeping 😡 Petty, I know, but it's headwrecking and it's all I can hear. Dunno how anyone can listen to that beeping and not change it asap!!
😂😂😂 My thoughts exactly 😂😂 also feel that whole rant was just to throw in at the end the ex has a new partner who he lives with . I'd say there's more people co-parenting at least one child now then not , obviously it's not ideal but looks at the kiddies getting blown to bits in Gaza , or the ones who have lost a parent or the ones who are dying themselves and then tell me your justified to cry into a camera to thousands about a child who is healthy , happy , loved, fed, cleaned has as she said herself TWO HOMES seriously. I didn't think this gobshite could stoop any lower but she's now ranting on about how hard it is to coparent 🙄🙄🙄 She wasn't too upset when she had podge and rodges brother calling round at the wkend . 🙄 This post wasn't meant to be so long but I haven't had a scammen rant in awhile also #wheresthegfm #fraud

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This liar has money to burn. She lives in a tip by her own choice. Plenty of support and maintenance. No wonder the kid prefers her dad

Reactions: 2
Expecting to see an ad for shower storage looking at her latest follows. Bought herself some likes on tiktok too
Bingo to me🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣
Edited to add a Sofa place and motor home rental are her latest follows

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Scammen “decluttering her shower” so she takes all the contents from one side of the shower and sticks it all on the other side of the shower … following for more ground breaking ridiculousness that makes her house a home 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHHAHA SCREAMING AT THE STATE OF THIS 😂😂😂😂 if ye use this trash you’re meant to use a max of 3 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s a bleeping twit and DIY doesn’t count sticking plastic that already has self adhesive on it, to a tile 😂

also, does she think she’s so important that someone showed JYSK her TT bitching about them? Or was she a wormy little bleep and sent it in to their marketing office with a threat she’d make more…..either way I’m sure they can rest easy that this scammer has been is making TT’s about them😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The state of the shower it looks so messy , plus you would be hitting off them as you move in the shower god she hasn't a clue

Reactions: 13
HAHAHAHHAHA SCREAMING AT THE STATE OF THIS 😂😂😂😂 if ye use this trash you’re meant to use a max of 3 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s a bleeping twit and DIY doesn’t count sticking plastic that already has self adhesive on it, to a tile 😂

also, does she think she’s so important that someone showed JYSK her TT bitching about them? Or was she a wormy little bleep and sent it in to their marketing office with a threat she’d make more…..either way I’m sure they can rest easy that this scammer has been is making TT’s about them😂
This does look quite deranged.

Reactions: 6
Poor Scambag, trying to hard to stay relevant, not working Scambag, not working,.keep it up though as I'm enjoying the lols watching you drown.

Reactions: 2