Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught another bit of the pair of twits. Someone said them two and Julie and Brenda should team up it would be gas. Someone else asked did she fall out with Julie. She just said hasn't seen her in an age because of life. She picked up the phone sobbing to Julie in Feb and Julie was there for her but hasn't seen her since. Chelsey didn't seem keen on Julie.
Scammen wants to a show next week somewhere. Not to make money. Doing some segments and then a big afterparty🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And can I just add Scammen doesn't block people she's not bothered🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Caught another bit of the pair of twits. Someone said them two and Julie and Brenda should team up it would be gas. Someone else asked did she fall out with Julie. She just said hasn't seen her in an age because of life. She picked up the phone sobbing to Julie in Feb and Julie was there for her but hasn't seen her since. Chelsey didn't seem keen on Julie.
Scammen wants to a show next week somewhere. Not to make money. Doing some segments and then a big afterparty🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'll have to get a babysitter that night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And can I just add Scammen doesn't block people she's not bothered🤣
LIES!
She blocked me. The robbing witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OOTD , it's a bleeping co-ord with runners , not an outfit she picked and put together, oh God she's clutching at straws for content , #dose

Reactions: 4
Ah now, Shannen is the absolute queen of blocking. Someone worked out here before that most of her follower count must be from blocked people at this stage. Insta really need to make it so that if you block someone you lose them from your follower count.

Reactions: 11
Poor Shannen still doesn't realise that '#af' isn't a valid tag on her advertising post 🙄 Reported!

Reactions: 7
The kid is 7 and she talks about her being a cheeky teenager for last two years. The kid is only happy when she’s with her dad . This scammer is only happy talking about herself and not answering questions about the missing 200k

Reactions: 7
What the duck is this monstrosity 😳 the brush strokes and all that weird blue grey blending together 🤮 wrecking the fireplace like that, as the landlord no joke I’d bleeping streel out of her 😳
It's very strange a landlord is letting her paint so freely
I have never heard of tenants being allowed change colours etc.

It's very strange a landlord is letting her paint so freely
I have never heard of tenants being allowed change colours etc.
I have personally but only when it’s going to be a loooooooong term let and the landlord is too stingey to do up the house themselves so they’re happy for any improvement that doesn’t cost them (my family member is doing this atm and has a plan to buy the house from landlord so has renovated the garden and all) however my MIL’s tenants painted her old house orange and mad wild yellows and all and when she sold up she was livid she had to paint it all back to magnolia and I think took it from their deposit.
It’s defo a weird one that she’s allowed do what she’s done, a wall is one thing, paint over it. Painting a bleeping fireplace is like painting a radiator, you’ll have to do it forever now or else replace it completely. She’s a bleeping dipshit So i hope she actually bought the house on the sneak 😂

• Haha
Ah I've heard of loads of landlords allowing tenants to paint once it's tasteful and it's a long term let - they could have a good relationship that way.

Reactions: 2