Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this monstrosity 😳 the brush strokes and all that weird blue grey blending together 🤮 wrecking the fireplace like that, as the landlord no joke I’d bleeping streel out of her 😳

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's live on tiktok if anyone wants a goo. Talking makeup and skincare coz she's an expert now🙄🤣🤣

Her smoke alarm is still beeping. I mentioned it here on the 11th 😱 Dunno how she isn't driven demented by it.
She's wanting praise today for 'actually making breakfast' 🙄🙄🙄

Also this photo was a jump scare. Thought it was one of Jedward 🤣

IMG_8358.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll be live sometime later on tiktok and will answer questions about anything. Just letting ye know in case anyone would like some answers . She has put up a q box on her stories to pop the questions in

Reactions: 4
Hate this recent obsession with removing vellus hair from the face. Another thing for young girls to worry about. I've never even noticed anyone else's vllis hair. Just another thing for women and girls to be paranoid about.

Shannen needs to back up some of her claims about it too. She's not a dermatologist or even a qualified beautician so not sure she should be encouraging this.

Dermatologists don't recommend you do it at home. I only saw a thing on insta this week that showed that the at home dermaplaning tools aren't the same as the ones derms use - the ones derms use are surgical grade scalpals, that actually are proven to remove bacteria etc along with the hair, and of course they're trained medical professionals!! The home ones can cause micro cuts to your skin apparently.
I dunno, I've no problem with Shannen doing it to her own skin but dont think she should be doing tutorials!! Also surprised that video isn't an ad for one of the many at home dermaplaning tool companies. Unless she's hoping one of them will see and sponsor her going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Caught the end of the tik tok live. Shiting on about how amazing she is because she went for hot chocolate with Barry's new gf because its so important for roisin to see them all together. I'm sure the new woman is delighted to have Shannen talking about her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Caught the end of the tik tok live. Shiting on about how amazing she is because she went for hot chocolate with Barry's new gf because its so important for roisin to see them all together. I'm sure the new woman is delighted to have Shannen talking about her.
Id consider it confusing for her to see them together , speak nicely about each other and converse on drop off and pick up zero need to spend time together imo 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Is Barry living with this woman? How long are him and Scammen split?

Is Barry living with this woman? How long are him and Scammen split?
Yeah Barry moved into her house I think she said. Lives 40 mins from her now. Think she also said they split three years. The breakup with the drug dealer was harder apparently. She thought they were gonna get married. Still crying over him the odd time. Yesterday been one of them days.

The whole live last night was basically an ad for bperfect dressed up as Scammen having the chats and putting on a full face of makeup to go to her pals house at 10pm to blow up balloons for a kids party today🙄 She went at half ten . Was only live for 40 mins or so. Also Dr Scammen was recommending stuff she takes to help her sleep like magnesium and some mushroom supplement . Nearly sure it wasn't lions mane but a different one.
She's doing a live with ur one Chelsey over weekend as they've something to announce. She's also doing a live with her hairdresser pal to show us all how to use a curling wand as Scammen can only curl her hair with a straightener. Lots to look forward to🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah Barry moved into her house I think she said. Lives 40 mins from her now. Think she also said they split three years. The breakup with the drug dealer was harder apparently. She thought they were gonna get married. Still crying over him the odd time. Yesterday been one of them days.

The whole live last night was basically an ad for bperfect dressed up as Scammen having the chats and putting on a full face of makeup to go to her pals house at 10pm to blow up balloons for a kids party today🙄 She went at half ten . Was only live for 40 mins or so. Also Dr Scammen was recommending stuff she takes to help her sleep like magnesium and some mushroom supplement . Nearly sure it wasn't lions mane but a different one.
She's doing a live with ur one Chelsey over weekend as they've something to announce. She's also doing a live with her hairdresser pal to show us all how to use a curling wand as Scammen can only curl her hair with a straightener. Lots to look forward to🙄🤣🤣🤣
I would imagine she’s doing a podcast with that alien faced gremlin fucker chelsey. Honest to god, anyone with a beating heart seems to start a bleeping podcast🙈 the inflated sense of self importance of these cunts that people would actually think anything they say is worth listening to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would imagine she’s doing a podcast with that alien faced gremlin fucker chelsey. Honest to god, anyone with a beating heart seems to start a bleeping podcast🙈 the inflated sense of self importance of these cunts that people would actually think anything they say is worth listening to 🤣
Just when u mention podcast I wonder did she fall out with Julie? She said on live she lost friends over the breakup with Coran and now only has 3 or 4 very close friends along with her family and that's all she needs.They used to meet up regularly for something to eat and haven't heard either mention the other in a while🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Do ye think Chelsea paused it because Scambag was about to rant how people don't have an opinion..

Yes we do you Scum.
---
Ah I watched a bit and gave up. Couldn't listen to them. They didn't come across great at all.
Whoever said podcast u could be right. Keeping birth stories for another time🤔
They also said the name "In the Know" .

It'll never kick off

Reactions: 3