Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never happened. duck off scammen, if anyone doubled at her it was cause they're thinking there's that liar off Instagram.

Reactions: 12
What did I just vomit about 🙄

Scambag he was looking at you because you probably owe him his donation back.

You are not Cute, a cute girly, whatever you called yourself...

You are dirty, deceitful scam artist who has ruined so many genuine GFMs for people who need it because of what you did.

You're a state in the Vavavoom clothes...actually Morto that you think you're a model... Give it up Scammen.

Also the Snickers pants comment, trying to copy Drooly is never a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The over exaggerated hand movements and calling herself cute - you are not 13. Grow the duck up and look in the mirror scammen

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought she “didn’t need a man” and was in her “DIY GIRL ERA”……now professing undying love for a random stranger in a van…..every partner of a young man with a van will have them in witness protection now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually CRINGED watching that video. I'm actually mortified for her. I have made plenty of eye contact with plenty of men and women in vans who probably all wear snickers pants and I did not fall in love if anything it makes the whole waiting and sitting in traffic bloody awkward 🤣. I am so so embarrassed for the girl

Reactions: 13
Omg that grwm video , 🤣🤣🤣 how long did she spend setting up the camera , why does she think people need to see her in her bra . Does she not shower she looks greasy 🤢🤢🤢 who puts on deodorant after they have their clothes on would u not put it on after u get out of the shower 🫣 #scammenwheresthegfm

• Haha
She really thinks she has make it as in influencer now as she got PR from Trinny London. I'm sure they didn't seek you out personally, Shannen, and it probably came through your 'agency' 🙄

Reactions: 6
Misery comes to mind watching her. The movie misery. That chap must not like his ankles 😳

• Haha