Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she is on whinging about how hard her breakup was with Podge & rodge 😂

Hope you find “yourself “ , the stool legs , the go fund me money while your at it you scamming witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She made a fool of herself for that guy , pictures and captions about you and me , staying at his house , nights out , holiday child abandoned. Then the whole dog drama broke here and the talk of drugs and he legged it , suddenly daughter content and we all knew it was over. I detest women who drop the kids for men and then run back to the kids again ...

• Sick
Reactions: 28
The end of the 5 minute relationship broke her? ?
Not the end of her relationship with the father of her child, the man who stuck by her when she was sick, who she lived with as a family.

Reactions: 27
Ah shur she needs to drum up some attention somehow before she launches her new candles

Reactions: 9
I remember the photo of herself and Róisín sitting in a hot tub in what I assume was the boyfriend's back garden. I remember thinking how inappropriate it was to share that publically and that it was crazy to have the child in her boyfriend's house so early on. I wonder how Barry felt about it. Like she just couldn't keep her relationship private and away from the child.

Reactions: 15
The embarrassment with everyone laughing at her. She must be as bad as she seems when one would touch her with a barge pole. She’s only happy when she is in her poor me pity begging Form. Better than any comedy show. Some clown

Reactions: 8
Stop she was with him for about 5 minutes …. The idiot I swear🤯 14 year old Shannon strikes again 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She made a fool of herself for that guy , pictures and captions about you and me , staying at his house , nights out , holiday child abandoned. Then the whole dog drama broke here and the talk of drugs and he legged it , suddenly daughter content and we all knew it was over. I detest women who drop the kids for men and then run back to the kids again ...
What happened with that guy? I didn't follow her since she was with Barry
---
Stop she was with him for about 5 minutes …. The idiot I swear🤯 14 year old Shannon strikes again 😬
As bad as Sarah burke letting her boyfriend of 5 mins keeth shower lewk. Women like that shouldn't have kids

Reactions: 7
I haven't been on in a while,
What's this Scammer been up to...pretending she owns her home as I can see,

There's no way that she does,
She would have been dragging that paper work all over insta and TIKtok for us tattlers to see.

Reactions: 1
I haven't been on in a while,
What's this Scammer been up to...pretending she owns her home as I can see,

There's no way that she does,
She would have been dragging that paper work all over insta and TIKtok for us tattlers to see.
She's saying she's renting .
But I don't know few landlords let you change paint colours etc especially big colour changes.
I know a couple who were renting and tbe landlord sold the house to the local authority so they were left stay in the house.
I wonder did the same happen her would she be on priority list with a past cancer diagnosis .

Reactions: 1
There is a serious want in this one.
Who would actually set up their phone to video themselfs takeing tablets.
Not to mind the pity party rambling on and on.
Imagion having to resort to this tripe for content

Reactions: 15
Is she breadcrumbing getting back with the ex . . . . 🤔

Reactions: 4
I want to know where the fucks she’s getting them, my chemist hasn’t had the dissolvable ones in over a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to know where the fucks she’s getting them, my chemist hasn’t had the dissolvable ones in over a year 😂
Probably has them years never used 😂
It’s a nightmare trying to find them lately, had to get them for my mother in law up the north she swears by them for pain

• Haha
Reactions: 4