Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd bend over to shave your legs and get a shampoo bottle up your grand canal.

The rant out of yesterday over the little tub of ice-cream...she wanted extra toppings and knew you had to pay so whats the problem.
Probably a leaving cert student earning minimum wage having to deal with her.She seemed to be the one in the bad mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You'd bend over to shave your legs and get a shampoo bottle up your grand canal.

The rant out of yesterday over the little tub of ice-cream...she wanted extra toppings and knew you had to pay so whats the problem.
Probably a leaving cert student earning minimum wage having to deal with her.She seemed to be the one in the bad mood.
I saw a video during the week of a guy who was in a shop and the customer in front was on their phone and really rude to the shop worker - he asked for people to comment below if they thought it was rude. She obviously saw that video as it gots tonnes of engagement and decided to try and pretend it was her idea. bleeping eejit.

Reactions: 11
Imagine scamming €200k from the public and crying over 70cent for engagement on insta

Reactions: 23

She is the most immature person acts like a spoilt brat.
I'd say her dad called a halt to being filmed.

Reactions: 7
Scammen has her stories on a loop to increase her views
I thought I was going mad when I’d see stories I viewed come back up as new ones and I thought it was an insta glitch 😂😂😂😂 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PATHETIC MAKING THIS A SETTING 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The quality of the video is awful, I thought she got a new phone with amazing video quality? Did she record it on a potato? Mind you, I'm not sure I'd like to see flammable polyester in high definition. That pink 'blazer' looks like a dish cloth, you could see through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The quality of the video is awful, I thought she got a new phone with amazing video quality? Did she record it on a potato? Mind you, I'm not sure I'd like to see flammable polyester in high definition. That pink 'blazer' looks like a dish cloth, you could see through it.
It's like the camera is covered in a layer of grease , the absolute state of the "blazer" with that skirt . How this one is getting paid to do clothes hauls is beyond me 🫤

Reactions: 5
Hey Scammen presume you have permission to splash all them kids on your insta? Bad enough you share your own without putting other kids up👋

Reactions: 7
Denim skirt is straining across her hips and the blazer looks like it was balled up on her bedroom floor before filming. And she's another hun who can't spell 'sandals'. There's nothing aspirational about that haul, anyway. So fed up of seeing cheap quality tat.

Attachments

Reactions: 4