Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus, more of the same ding dong so. She hasn't an original thought in her head, same old shite every few months and follows through with nothing. She'll no more respond to the question box than I will, just leave social media because it's beyond cringe at this stage.

Reactions: 10
Still didn't come out and say whether she was single or not, what's she making a big deal about it for you either are or you're not end of 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Open book my hole….
Ya ain’t say if your still dating coran the creep
Ya won’t tell us what ya spent the GFM money on…
Ya won’t admit your candle farce business is gone down the Swanny..

All you talk about is being sick and dr bacon which no one gives a tit about anyhow scambag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her voice is going from really high pitched to very deep. Its very strange.

Reactions: 3
Masey moo you have a very sad life hun if you would be lost without that one’s page 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Ah seriously?? 😂😂
Oh yes. She has stock in the house and some stock in the warehouse. There was a problem with the new scent and getting into website etc etc but relaunching soon apparently 😂😂

And while I'm here just wanna say hello to the sheeple who read here to report back to her👋👋.If u read properly you'd see we're actually nicer people than ur beloved Scammen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What was the posters name that outted her? She hasnt commented in ages,but i rememberher saying she was leavingthe thread.i wonder how she is doing now.

Reactions: 4
She was so rude, asked for questions then called the people who sent them in a pack of Karen’s . She’s one cheap witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say she was trying to draw out a few from here so should block them
---
I found it interesting that she said she was keeping that part of her life because the person she's with might not be on Instagram and it wouldn't be fair on him. She has never given this consideration or respect to her own child, that says more about her for me than anything else. She then added she'd be showing less of the child but where's her consent? How can her latest ball bag decide he wants privacy her little girl doesn't get that choice.... When people tell you who they are, we listen Shannen!
---
I'd say she was trying to draw out a few from here so should block them
---
I found it interesting that she said she was keeping that part of her life because the person she's with might not be on Instagram and it wouldn't be fair on him. She has never given this consideration or respect to her own child, that says more about her for me than anything else. She then added she'd be showing less of the child but where's her consent? How can her latest ball bag decide he wants privacy her little girl doesn't get that choice.... When people tell you who they are, we listen Shannen!
*that part of her life private

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Was there any mention of the GFM during the live? Raging I missed it😡
Oh plenty of mention. She says she knòws what she did with it and she can sleep easy basically. Doesn't need to explain herself. She did what she said she'd do.with it. She works hard to afford nice things for her and rossheeen . She got snotty then and did a recap in case people from here were screen recording it. Said the views were going up on her live as she was talking about it. All the people on the toxic website telling people she's discussing it and they're running over for the live according to her. Had a right old rant about tattle and trolls. Her sheeple of course joined in saying we are witches etc. Wouldnt save it as according to her sheeple we'd have a field day with it🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
IMG_1996.png

---
Wonder who put this shite up for all the see in the 1st place and now it’s private 🤣🤣will u go away ya fool - who gives a shite if he’s gone or not!! Just wondering where the Go fund me is really - is that gone with core hole too!!! Prob up his nose

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.