Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give me a very quick run down on why Barry and her split… what’s been happening? Has she got a new bf? I stopped following since she was horrible to BC, and only looked her up today! Lost 😂

Reactions: 4
IMG_8204.jpeg

The only other bleep who’s smarmy smirk riles me as much as burps one or her tongue in mutant teeth “cute” smile is this fat duck 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Can someone give me a very quick run down on why Barry and her split… what’s been happening? Has she got a new bf? I stopped following since she was horrible to BC, and only looked her up today! Lost 😂
Don't know why they split . He probably got fed up with the woe is me attention seeking crap that's she's forever at. If she's not sick someone else is sick. If it's not that it's her health anxiety or her mental health or some drama over some injections/scan/ cold. Yep new boyfriend on the scene. Hasn't been pictured much lately but she did mention just before Xmas she had bought his present so he's obviously still in the scene. Local gossip would suggest he's a dealer and Scammen is a willing customer 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't know why they split . He probably got fed up with the woe is me attention seeking crap that's she's forever at. If she's not sick someone else is sick. If it's not that it's her health anxiety or her mental health or some drama over some injections/scan/ cold. Yep new boyfriend on the scene. Hasn't been pictured much lately but she did mention just before Xmas she had bought his present so he's obviously still in the scene. Local gossip would suggest he's a dealer and Scammen is a willing customer 🤷‍♀️
thanks so much for the update. Prob did get fed up, I can imagine there is only so much you can take before you snap.
well she does appear to have lost a lot of weight…

and he does look like one of the O’Leprosy brothers alright 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spotted the lovely bf today in Mahon Point. Could see from the pics that he was no hottie but good God he’s something awful on the eye!! Standing all anxious looking, bulging eyes….only one reason you’d be dating that..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would wither you allways something to complain about health wise.

Reactions: 5
She would wither you allways something to complain about health wise.
I think she constantly feels the need to share that there's something wrong with her to try prove that she is still sick and gain some sort of sympathy vote from the softies that fall for her bullshīte now. Even it is a migraine.

Reactions: 14
She's like a child, sharing her mom's birthday wishes to her so that we all know it's her birthday. Couldn't she have thanked her mom privately?! And she's sick again??

Reactions: 13
Lads has Scambag been up to anything exciting..more than likely she hasn't 😂

Do we think she's raging that all her "influencer" buddies are moving forward in their lives, Ie :Miriam on DWTS, Droolie and her podcast and little old Scambag is stuck at home with her rotting candles trying to sell Seamoss and stay relevent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she's back with a question box so we can catch up🙄 And dont any of ye be Karen's and send her dms about never answering q boxes😂 oh and surprise surprise she's very run down

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She still wants to help people suffering from cancer.... what a bleeping laugh.....
DONATE THE GFM MONEY TO CANCER CHARITIES THEN, LIKE YOU PROMISED!!!!! SCAMMING bleep😤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.