Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to work from home a lot.
Big red nose on her again in that video. Weirdly similar to her pal Julie's red nose.

So she respects the boyfriend enough to keep him off Insta, as he understands the potential consequences and doesn't want to be part of it, for whatever reason.
However her vulnerable, elderly grandmother and equally vulnerable young child (neither of whom can really consent to being on SM because you can be sure they don't fully understand it) are fair game. Grow up Shannen and protect your family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You would think she would be invited to DWS with Jules instead of the Jukes mother

Reactions: 3
Julie is staying well clear she's a sly one that one shee did the same with slimming Mom one used her to get a load of followers and dumped her when she fucked up , julie is not a real friend

Reactions: 8
According to Scammen on her live whenever that was she was going to get tickets for Joolie and Brenda's show in limerick when they went on sale the following morning. Think someone actually asked her was she still friends with Joolie or along them lines if I remember right.

Reactions: 3
Oh duck off with the moaning Scammen. Only reason u come back is to get your fix of sympathy. And as for the I might be back or I might not be back or I might talk to you tomorrow or I might talk to you in a few months do you actually think anyone cares? It's all to get the little sheeples to dm you and give you attention. Something seriously wrong with you girl

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A serious want in her!! Those 3am ramblings…my 10yo has more maturity!! I just don’t even know where to start 😳

Reactions: 16
Jackiedark, what the actual f*ck?
Nobody really gives a tit if you come back on intsa or not!! All anybody wants is to know is where is the GFM money?

Reactions: 14
Nobody really gives a tit if you come back on intsa or not!! All anybody wants is to know is where is the GFM money?
Can you imagion haveing that following you for the rest of your life
I'd never again show my face

Reactions: 6
Why did she think those 3am stories were quality content worth sharing?? They were too painful to watch but I got the gist. And that crap about JackieDark and her being afraid to go outside?? Doesn't she live in an estate so her car is literally about 3 steps from the front door?! She has to play the innocent, scared little girl. Don't think there's anyone left falling for the act, Shannen.
If she got her life together, and went to bed (not the couch) at a reasonable hour, her sleep would magically improve.

Also where is her poor dog, that she used to say she loved so much? Haven't seen poor Charlie in ages.

Reactions: 10
The cheese has slipped off the cracker with this one!

Is she still with Andrea Roche agency? I’d say she’s delighted she ever signed her, total work horse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ she’s like that child we all knew who was always threatening to run away from home only to turn back up at the dinner table chatting away like nothing ever happened. How many times has she said this? 🤣
Love island is another one of her content grabs. Does anyone remember when “someone” came here defending her and their post history was all love island related? The posts were really immature if I recall like taunting or name calling, was fully convinced it was her 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.