Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back to the GFM, her biggest mistake was saying she was going to donate it. If she had said “I’ve had cancer 2/3 times with no guarantee it won’t come back, so I’m keeping the money as a rainy day fund in case it does”, I don’t think anyone would have had a problem with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Would a family member or friend not have a chat with her.
And tell her stay off social media till she sorts herself

Reactions: 10
Has she had any brand work lately, probably not. And if she's coming on Insta at 3am and acting all erratic then why would brands want to work with her. She will blame tattle for that but when it reality she ruined it all for herself by being a smug old Scambag when it came to the GFM. And let's not forget her trolling of the lovely @Missymeister .

Reactions: 9
Just back to the GFM, her biggest mistake was saying she was going to donate it. If she had said “I’ve had cancer 2/3 times with no guarantee it won’t come back, so I’m keeping the money as a rainy day fund in case it does”, I don’t think anyone would have had a problem with that!
This is it !! That’s all she had to do

Reactions: 7
This is it !! That’s all she had to do
I honestly would rathered she someone in her situation to keep the money and not donate it. It was donated to her for her health and because people cared about her. no one would have batted an eyelid or even asked any questions.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t looked at her stories this year, just saw her current one, it is so cringe, she is acting like an 8 year old, not sure who her target audience is 🙈🙈

Is it me or does she look like she is taking strong medication - the pupils in her eyes are massive - there is something really off with her behaviour?

Is it me or does she look like she is taking strong medication - the pupils in her eyes are massive - there is something really off with her behaviour?
Definitely. Something has been off with her for a good while. Remember that rambling evening in town before Xmas when she went for a massage? Those stories were bizarre. She's looking gaunt the last few months too. She actually looked healthier when recovering from cancer than she does now, IMO. I think she vaguely mentioned health issues a few months back so it could be due to that, or maybe due to the rumoured ❄
Think she should quit social media and concentrate on getting back to a good place, physically and mentally.

Reactions: 11
Definitely. Something has been off with her for a good while. Remember that rambling evening in town before Xmas when she went for a massage? Those stories were bizarre. She's looking gaunt the last few months too. She actually looked healthier when recovering from cancer than she does now, IMO. I think she vaguely mentioned health issues a few months back so it could be due to that, or maybe due to the rumoured ❄
Think she should quit social media and concentrate on getting back to a good place, physically and mentally.
And morally, if that’s possible

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And morally, if that’s possible
I don't think this one has any morals left, if....she even ever had any.
It must be so frustrating for her to watch all her "buddies" advance in Insta land and she's back to nothing.
All she can hold onto is that she is part of Andrea Roche's agency but shur that will probably fizzle out too because she never even mentions Scambag on her page.

So predicable mentioned here no sign of the Dog .
And today here he is.

So predicable mentioned here no sign of the Dog .
And today here he is.
Was laughing when I saw that! She's so predictable.

Is the dog living with the nan
Looked like it, didn't it. He didn't seem to be with her when she was waffling on in the car, and then appeared to run out the Nan's front door to greet Shannen. But who knows with her. At least he's alive and looking well!

Reactions: 6
One of the most boring things in the world is listening to Shannen talk about Love Island. Why does she think this is good content?? And then the waffle about being afraid of showing some BPerfect rubbish before the allowed date 🙄🙄🙄 Big red nose again tonight too.

Reactions: 8
One of the most boring things in the world is listening to Shannen talk about Love Island. Why does she think this is good content?? And then the waffle about being afraid of showing some BPerfect rubbish before the allowed date 🙄🙄🙄 Big red nose again tonight too.
Letting everyone know she was included in the PR of the new product 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
More absolute waffle from her tonight. About the washing machine this time 🙄 Flip sake, there's only 2 of them in the house and it's not like she has to manually wash the clothes!! She tries and fails to be endearing but I cringe for her!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.