Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that stock will have no smell this year been lying in a box for about 18 months
I'd say she fuming her and Barry split rhe grass ain't always greener
I hope he has moved on and meets someone who deserves him

Reactions: 13
What do we think? Are the Wildlands Galway stories and reel unmarked ads, or is she just plugging them out of the goodness of her heart?
Edit: Wildlands have liked and commented hearts on her reel 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
What do we think? Are the Wildlands Galway stories and reel unmarked ads, or is she just plugging them out of the goodness of her heart?
Edit: Wildlands have liked and commented hearts on her reel 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Defo unmarked ad’s!

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if wild lands are aware that she scammed so many people out of their hard earned money 🤔 god she's painful.
I'm not good at sharing things here but if anyone could download the reel and we could report her for not sharing ad etc. She's so irrelevant. That poor child as well.

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering if wild lands are aware that she scammed so many people out of their hard earned money 🤔 god she's painful.
I'm not good at sharing things here but if anyone could download the reel and we could report her for not sharing ad etc. She's so irrelevant. That poor child as well.
That's why she didn't tell insta about going there until after the fact. She was afraid they'd be contacted and would remove their freebie offer. She thought she'd get away without us reporting her. Poor child shouldn't be anywhere near insta either.

Dunno how to add the reel here, but am adding some screenshots in case anyone wants to report her to https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/social-media-influencer-reporting/
And the last screenshot is Wildlands themselves commenting back on her reel 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Isn’t the child only 6?! “ I’ve decided it’s about experiences rather than presents but I still got her presents” 🤔🤷‍♂️it reads straight like an advert from a PR book

Reactions: 9
Isn’t the child only 6?! “ I’ve decided it’s about experiences rather than presents but I still got her presents” 🤔🤷‍♂️it reads straight like an advert from a PR book
Think she's turning 7 in a few day? But she seems pretty spoilt alright. That trip couldn't have been cheap just before Christmas (that's if she paid for any of it). Most families probably couldn't afford to go away Christmas week. I suppose it's easy when you took €200K of donated money 😡

Reactions: 10
I was just talking to a woman there as we are collecting for the Irish Cancer society in work today and she declined to donate because she said there's too many scams out there nowadays,
Look what you did Scambag.. people won't donate to genuine charities because of the likes of scum like you!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I was just talking to a woman there as we are collecting for the Irish Cancer society in work today and she declined to donate because she said there's too many scams out there nowadays,
Look what you did Scambag.. people won't donate to genuine charities because of the likes of scum like you!
I feel same. I always donated a lot but stopped it all. I physically buy pet food and donate it to animal welfare or sanctuary’s but wouldn’t give to anything related to cancer after having my eyes opened with the fake begging

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel same. I always donated a lot but stopped it all. I physically buy pet food and donate it to animal welfare or sanctuary’s but wouldn’t give to anything related to cancer after having my eyes opened with the fake begging
Yeah I'm the same, there are loads of animals in rescues etc that need food and stuff, there's a great food bank here in Cork for rescues, the girl who runs it refuses to take monetary donations so people can see where there donations go. It's called St Vincent De Paws..I've often dropped food there.
I really wish and hope that she gets in trouble one day over this GFM, it's ridiculous the amount of money she got, and she didn't need it. Greedy botoxed Scambag.

• Heart
Once bitten twice shy .
I have been caught on a couple of occasions donating never again one was a mega fundraiser for an OP to happen abroad.
That was 4 years ago that OP never happened.
Another one I donated too was to refurbish a house for a person then every thing was done for free by a TV show.
So no in future I'm so careful who I give my hard earned money too.
It's not that I'm not charitable but some fundraisers are totally unregulated
It really bugs me when I see its to cover medical expenses to be fair if your diagnosed here with a serious illness practical all costs covered.
Why aren't they open and say its to cover other expenses which I total understand can occur.
But no that don't pull on the heart strings.

Had complained to both Instagram and ASAI about our Scammen promoting counterfeit goods on her stories. Now whether this reply is about the runners she bought a while ago or the Uggs lately I'm not sure but I'm expecting another similar reponse.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Had complained to both Instagram and ASAI about our Scammen promoting counterfeit goods on her stories. Now whether this reply is about the runners she bought a while ago or the Uggs lately I'm not sure but I'm expecting another similar reponse.
Another waste of time of a reply. ASAI seem only too glad to wash their hands of this complaint, don't they. "You may wish to contact the Guards" 🙄🙄🙄

Her hair looks full of grease.
IMG_3064.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.