Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry about the sound no idea why it's like that. I had to compress to fit so not great picture either.

Attachments

Deleted the Coran comment and the snug comment

Ah look, she treated herself to a 1000 followers for Christmas ⛄
Not defending her in any way shape or form coz she's an absolute weapon but still on 114k on mine and gained only 60 this week 🤷‍♀️ her posts and following number also higher on mine

Reactions: 1
Deleted the Coran comment and the snug comment

Not defending her in any way shape or form coz she's an absolute weapon but still on 114k on mine and gained only 60 this week 🤷‍♀️ her posts and following number also higher on mine
Weird how mine was like that.

Reactions: 1
Ah she's back again with her spiel about she needed time away from insta. Away with child for a few days before Xmas. Is she not working anymore?? And a another box up asking do we know where she was? Well Scammen (a) I don't give a tit and (b) the fact you've recorded stuff on your trip I'm assuming it's going to be a freebie or gifted or discounted .
Oh and last thing keep your child for your private instagram page.

Reactions: 13
Ah lads - shes back. Looking all forlorn - Scammen - for the love of god keep your child OFF of social media. Its dangerous. End. Of.

Reactions: 9
Lads I reckon she didn't share where she was last week because she knew people would contact wherever she was and complain about her but Scambag shur we're gonna do that anyways, we're not going anywhere until you address the GFM.
Using your daughter for insta as well isn't going to get you any extra likes.

Lads I reckon she didn't share where she was last week because she knew people would contact wherever she was and complain about her but Scambag shur we're gonna do that anyways, we're not going anywhere until you address the GFM.
Using your daughter for insta as well isn't going to get you any extra likes.
100%. Load of pre recorded videos she said there 🙄😴😴

Reactions: 5
Nah sure people are still waiting for her to finish the 12 Snugs of Christmas from last year. If she paid for that business herself she'd be fighting tooth and nail to keep it going.
I forgot she said she was going to have a new product every month when she launched it first.

• Haha
Any mention of snug now?
She gave the child's school wax melts and candles as a spot prize for the Christmas raffle. One of the candles was a Christmas one which I presume was last years. Only way she's going to get rid of her stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She gave the child's school wax melts and candles as a spot prize for the Christmas raffle. One of the candles was a Christmas one which I presume was last years. Only way she's going to get rid of her stock.
That probably sat beside her radiator catching dust and whatever else all year 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.