Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely going through some sort of weird life event. I don't know if it's put on and she's deliberately not eating/on the bag to punish Podge for leaving her or she's actually going through something really psychological. Sure she was ordering Chinese for 6 people not 2 weeks ago but that was probably some sort of message to him too..... Or maybe she's trying to get an ADHD diagnosis? You just wouldn't know what her game is but there is some type of game at play here.

Reactions: 18
She is definitely going through some sort of weird life event. I don't know if it's put on and she's deliberately not eating/on the bag to punish Podge for leaving her or she's actually going through something really psychological. Sure she was ordering Chinese for 6 people not 2 weeks ago but that was probably some sort of message to him too..... Or maybe she's trying to get an ADHD diagnosis? You just wouldn't know what her game is but there is some type of game at play here.
Loving your profile pic

To keep on topic - she's an attention seeking gowl

Reactions: 6
Something is very, very off with her for ages now. She's trying so hard to be funny tonight and failing spectacularly. Himself must be gone or surely he'd be around the odd time to give her a hand. And poor Charlie the dog seems to be gone alright. We last saw him weeks ago at someone else's house. Hope the poor fella is being well looked after. Wouldn't be surprised if she can't look after him right now in her current state.
Awkward viewing again today.

Reactions: 15
Why are her family not stepping in to intervene? I don’t want to see her and I can’t anyway as she blocked me but from what I have been reading here, medical attention/psychological support is required.

Reactions: 11
Is Podge gone?.Theit shiny tracksuit pics post is gone 🫣

Maybe she stole money from him too?

She would really wanna give up now because she's irrelevant, she's not funny, she's trying to play the sick card now because she is gaining no attention.

The scan will be another attention seeking event, you're losing weight Scambag because you've probably gone through a breakup and have knots in your tummy. Or else it's just snowing all week long in your house.

You are selling counterfeit goods on your page as no brands will work with you, take a look at yourself, is this actually what you want? You're not and never will be an influencer.. you're more like the carboot seller of Insta.
Give it up Scammen and love your life with your family.

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she deleted the shellsuits pic?? Strange. Remember she thought it was the funniest thing ever, and it really wasn't! Other photos of him are still on her grid though. It's around the shellsuits time that things started to go wrong for her, and her posting became kinda manic.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t look like she follows him anymore either but I can’t find his name. If he was a dealer or was supplying bags, he wouldn’t want it known and her behaviour making him an insta hun would have put focus on him, doubt he’d have been happy with that like. Then the dog thing, all wild. No ride is that good to deal with crazy or have your privacy gone

Reactions: 9
I'd say his insta is gone as can't find it anymore and he's not tagged on her grid photos anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
anyone know how to buy a candle from her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
i must have missed the launch of all the new stuff she promised back in February

• Haha
Reactions: 10
anyone know how to buy a candle from her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
i must have missed the launch of all the new stuff she promised back in February
Send her an email looking like it’s from St James, tell her she’ll get another scan for whatever she wants even her toes if she brings 50 candles, she’d never miss a chance to be in hospital for insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Send her an email looking like it’s from St James, tell her she’ll get another scan for whatever she wants even her toes if she brings 50 candles, she’d never miss a chance to be in hospital for insta 😂
Genius 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Part of her routine. She'll be on on a day or two, telling us how she's definitely back for good now, and has so much to share with us etc. Then she'll be sick again and disappear, and rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 12
Part of her routine. She'll be on on a day or two, telling us how she's definitely back for good now, and has so much to share with us etc. Then she'll be sick again and disappear, and rinse and repeat.
Don't forget she will also say she couldn't upload videos because her insta is the only one in the world that breaks down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm beginning to wonder If she is in "Instajail" for her promoting of counterfeit goods 🤔

No doubt she'll be reading and be on later and prove me wrong,
Hi Scambag :).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.