Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she was violently sick for 6 days she'd have been in hospital on a drip? Given her history I'm sure they'd have taken no chances.
She is on her way to hospital and shows her eyes bloodshot and hopes it's not adenovirus.....very responsible heading to an oncology ward wondering that.
She spent 6 days in bed, and is eggggshausted today? Fuxking attention seeking moron🙄

Reactions: 9
No more pushover baby daddy to drive her to Dublin in the ill gotten car from stolen money from the GFM. Made the dingle berry wouldn’t take the time off to drive her up if she’s so sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has the boyfriend ran for the hills….you wouldn’t blame him. That’s one lazy cow he hitched up too.

Would a friend or family member not take her aside and tell her give up the gram.
She is actually embarrassing and so uncomfortable to watch.
I think her young one would act more mature then her.
She acts so fake on her page .
She has zero content.

Reactions: 11
Wow.

Those stories are actually uncomfortable to watch.
Its like she's on another planet.

Yeah being on the bag scammen will make ya loose the weight alright…

At least she admits she is a hypochondriac anyways I dunno why dr bacon doesn’t tell her to bog off I am sure he has plenty of patients who are so unwell he could give the time to!

Also she just looks like she is on a different planet to be honest… she is either putting it on or she is off her face either way someone should give her a slap in the chops back into reality

Anything to get another sick cert. The company she works for should get rid of dead weight milking it.

Does ❄ make you loose weight? 🤔
Wow, her voice almost sounds slurred today 😲
She's looking gaunt recently, even before the vomiting bug - eyes looking kinda buggy and sunken. Her nose is the same red on the bottom half as Julie's for weeks now... wonder why.

I hope for her sake she's putting it on but I dunno - she's been quite manic in recent weeks. I'd say she's not eating great when it's just her at home and the child is with her father. And going on about something 'paranormal' in her house 🙄🙄🙄 I dunno, I've though for a long while she's not OK.

Reactions: 5
Wow, her voice almost sounds slurred today 😲
She's looking gaunt recently, even before the vomiting bug - eyes looking kinda buggy and sunken. Her nose is the same red on the bottom half as Julie's for weeks now... wonder why.

I hope for her sake she's putting it on but I dunno - she's been quite manic in recent weeks. I'd say she's not eating great when it's just her at home and the child is with her father. And going on about something 'paranormal' in her house 🙄🙄🙄 I dunno, I've though for a long while she's not OK.
Hope she is being haunted by anyone that did lose their fight with cancer and her scamming money she promised to donate to cancer charities

Reactions: 6
Wish she’d put the subtitles on all time so don’t have to listen to her voice. Gonna have to listen back on the last few 😭🤮

Reactions: 4
Fook off no one messaged you
All you want is content for your page.
She has the same lumps above her eyes like Sarah burps.

Reactions: 7
Wish she’d put the subtitles on all time so don’t have to listen to her voice. Gonna have to listen back on the last few 😭🤮
Believe me you missed nothing. More waffle from her.
---
Fook off no one messaged you
All you want is content for your page.
She has the same lumps above her eyes like Sarah burps.
Think she has admitted to botox alright.

Reactions: 3
Boils my blood when these influencers think they can talk about what is going on in palestine...and put up tit about demanding ceasefires...they are just ticking a box and in the next breath showing what they got for free

Boils my blood when these influencers think they can talk about what is going on in palestine...and put up tit about demanding ceasefires...they are just ticking a box and in the next breath showing what they got for free
wonder How many thousands of her GFM she has donated to unicef 🤡🤡🤡🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.