Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she went for a lymphatic drainage massage, i half recognised the background in one of her stories where she was coming down the stairs. I could well be wrong but i am concerned whether that is something she should be going for knowing her history and you would feel absolutley drained after it...but then she was going for accupuncture this morning so i dont kno

Reactions: 7
Jaysus, what the hell did I just watch?! At first I thought she was acting the moron for attention in the Cork City stories, but I actually think she's on something. Drunk or high, who knows?? Why did she let those stories from last night go up at all this morning?! She must know she seems out of it in them?? Very concerning behaviour. And we never found out what she was actually doing in Cork City?? Thought she was in a hospital bed in the story of her on the massage table.

I'm so glad she said Roisin was with her father, and I hope Barry is watching those stories as they are very worrying. Don't think she looks or sounds well at the moment. She looks drawn, the greasy hair and the incoherent rambling 😟

IMG_0893.jpeg
IMG_0892.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ony a fortnight ago she was on stories in hysterics about their matching shell suits at the concert in Dublin, so if they have broken up, it seems like it must have been quite sudden. She certainly seemed very loved up then. I wonder if the shellsuits were the straw for himself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like she said in one of the stories, didn't mean to leave ye hanging this long and she still hasn't flippin.toos us what she was at 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
Jaysus, what the hell did I just watch?! At first I thought she was acting the moron for attention in the Cork City stories, but I actually think she's on something. Drunk or high, who knows?? Why did she let those stories from last night go up at all this morning?! She must know she seems out of it in them?? Very concerning behaviour. And we never found out what she was actually doing in Cork City?? Thought she was in a hospital bed in the story of her on the massage table.

I'm so glad she said Roisin was with her father, and I hope Barry is watching those stories as they are very worrying. Don't think she looks or sounds well at the moment. She looks drawn, the greasy hair and the incoherent rambling 😟

View attachment 2548813View attachment 2548814
Watched the first few last night but couldn’t hack the rambling. Just went back and rewatched from start to finish- was very uncomfortable viewing. This may be the one time I have sympathy for her, she seems quite manic. She‘s not making sense at all and was obviously very paranoid. Surely if you were that high the night before you’d open your stories the next morning and absolutely die & dirty delete. Ive said this before but does she not have any family/friends that would check in on her? I don’t like to discuss anyones MH but she’s been open about being on sertraline, typically BP is identified straight away because most misdiagnoses will go into mania when put on anti-d’s. Hope for her daughters sake she’s not on drugs

Reactions: 13
Dont watch her much & shocked watching those stories, Im sure she said before she take anxiety meds, i.e xanax, honestly to me it looks
like shes popped more than one of them. Dangerous drug so so addictive, I would be worried looking at this behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I hadn't realized she was on sertraline until uncleted mentioned it above. Wonder could it have been a drug interaction, whether prescription or not. Whatever was going on with her, those stories were uncomfortable viewing. She's lucky she has plenty of family and friends so I'm sure they'll be keeping an eye on her. She'll probably disappear from Insta again now.
---
Dont watch her much & shocked watching those stories, Im sure she said before she take anxiety meds, i.e xanax, honestly to me it looks
like shes popped more than one of them. Dangerous drug so so addictive, I would be worried looking at this behaviour.
And presumably she was driving home to Youghal after those rambling stories in the city. Worrying behaviour alright.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I hadn't realized she was on sertraline until uncleted mentioned it above. Wonder could it have been a drug interaction, whether prescription or not. Whatever was going on with her, those stories were uncomfortable viewing. She's lucky she has plenty of family and friends so I'm sure they'll be keeping an eye on her. She'll probably disappear from Insta again now.
---

And presumably she was driving home to Youghal after those rambling stories in the city. Worrying behaviour alright.
I’m on that tablet for depression, everyday the last few years and even when I have a drink I’ve never ever been wellied out of it like the nonsense she was spewing. Had to have been a much much stronger medication to do that 😳 the next day she still seemed off her rocker not stringing a sentence together, speaking like a 15 year old 😳

Reactions: 8
She after getting some work done?
All ye fuckers saying I have fillers 😂
I can never tell with the level of filters they use but I don’t know how she can deny she has lip filler. I have it myself and the top lip is undeniable. Ive had these bluish/white tints around the corners of my bottom lip for 2-3 weeks after, from bruising from the needle and getting it done at a medspa rather than a proper aesthetician. It’s a tricky area to fill in. It looks like she has cheek filler in her some of her videos but could be filter she’s using. Living on her own as a single mam and working at laya it’d seem she’s dipping into that leftover gfm money, using it wisely 😒

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
1. Max her stories are working tonight perfectly but for paid work and when she’s on one they don’t? 2. Is she alluding to getting a happy ending or getting inappropriately touched at a Thai massage parlour in cork city? Hardly will be hard to find the exact place for anyone local so I’d be fuming being the business owner and be taking that further to shut up her 3. Asking people to pity her mental state? We all have tit get fucked but she’s reminding me of a girl I worked with that had BPD, Jesus it was exhausting being around her when she was manic, everything done and said at a million miles an hour then a big crash comes and no one is safe from the venom that comes (this person was actively not taking prescribed medication though) so she easily could have it and that’s how the lying comes so easy to her, she believes it along with her fantasy stories

Reactions: 6
I was just about to say the same thing, her stories work fine when she comes on for the chats but then when she tries to do an Ad they don't . How come it's only her Insta that does this and nobody else's,.the brands must be thick stupid if they believe this.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.