Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Dad sorry ladies. Dad was having an affair on the stepmom. Apparently not the first time either.
Genuinely not being smart with you, just curious, as long as rent is being paid why would landlord evict? Or is council not paying hap because he’s there? Like it’s a mad reason for an eviction and so unfair on that little girl 😔

Reactions: 4
Step dad was having an affair and she kicked him out. I think they have an eviction notice my husbands sister is from there and knows mutual friends of hers
---

Now it’s possible they could have all come to some agreement with the house and rent but that’s the latest goss I got
Jezs never a mention of the step sister

Reactions: 1
Genuinely not being smart with you, just curious, as long as rent is being paid why would landlord evict? Or is council not paying hap because he’s there? Like it’s a mad reason for an eviction and so unfair on that little girl 😔
I’d only assume she is getting HAP and then if the dad is living there I would assume he has an income so he is probably handing money up. Therefore she has extra money in her pocket and the landlord is getting a subsidised pay when Scammen could prob be affording to pay the full rent

Reactions: 4
A lot of landlords and literally do not care!!
Mine works for women’s rights and kicked me out on my arse. Paying my rent, never broke any rules.
So if Scammon got kicked out for lying re people living there I’d believe it.
---
I’d only assume she is getting HAP and then if the dad is living there I would assume he has an income so he is probably handing money up. Therefore she has extra money in her pocket and the landlord is getting a subsidised pay when Scammen could prob be affording to pay the full rent
Landlord gets the full rent regardless of HAP or not. HAP pay a certain amount & person living there pays the balance

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A lot of landlords and literally do not care!!
Mine works for women’s rights and kicked me out on my arse. Paying my rent, never broke any rules.
So if Scammon got kicked out for lying re people living there I’d believe it.
---

Landlord gets the full rent regardless of HAP or not. HAP pay a certain amount & person living there pays the balance

No idea then. Perhaps the landlord just hates her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a shower of sleaze bags. She uses her followers for sympathy but lies over what she tells. Any update on the new candle launch due since last February 💩💩💩

She's definitely in her own house in tonight's stories. She seems to be making a point of showing that she's in her own living room.

Also I spotted two cheeky unmarked affiliate links, for her's and Roisin's sweatshirts. She's another one who doesn't think the new advertising laws apply to her 🙄

I wonder has she gotten rid of her poor dog? There's been no sign for ages.

Attachments

So her shite talk two hours ago about breakfast was just a build up to an add for seamoss shite and Dylan oaks adds
Have you no bleeping shame
She's an awful sad individual you would think with all her chances of a new life she would actually maybe get a bleeping life

Bore fest
Just go away

Reactions: 12
Do people actually buy any of the shite that there all trying to flog . Sweets seamoss . Jewelery. They all have the same stuff to flog .

Reactions: 6
All these huns with the jellies. Like seriously. Who buys them ? Haribo are like a euro everywhere. I don’t get it. Every hun in the land being paid to flog manky over priced jellies it must be money laundering or something

Reactions: 8
All these huns with the jellies. Like seriously. Who buys them ? Haribo are like a euro everywhere. I don’t get it. Every hun in the land being paid to flog manky over priced jellies it must be money laundering or something
My gaff has enough jellies after Halloween to last me until next Halloween lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would make me purposely not purchase anything promoted by these type of low life

Reactions: 10
She must be weak about herself with all her shite brands that she works with.
Herself and Coran probably sold both dogs, no signs of them.
I wouldn't invest a cent in any of those brands that she uses, they're all bottom of the barrel ones..
She'll be sleeping in that 4th arq hoodie. Remember the last one she used to wear all the time, it was covered in stains 🤢
She's purposely using a different corner of her kitchen too so that we won't see all the Snug candles rotting in the background.
I'm no fan of Rosie Connolly but did she gift the hoodies to Scambag. If so, why would she use a scammer like her to promote her tat.

Reactions: 7
What were those stories showing us how to make overnight oats?! Aldi porridge, grapes and sea moss (?) in a gin glass - inspirational stuff. She just talks and talks absolute scutter about nothing. And she raving about that sea moss stuff but all the jars were full, she’s such a scammer.

Reactions: 10
What were those stories showing us how to make overnight oats?! Aldi porridge, grapes and sea moss (?) in a gin glass - inspirational stuff. She just talks and talks absolute scutter about nothing. And she raving about that sea moss stuff but all the jars were full, she’s such a scammer.
Diabetes in a glass .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.