Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shannen rhe scammer launched her candles nearly 13 months ago
Hundreds and hundreds of candles on the Web site
Will she do a big black Friday sale to try flog them before they are not seated candles anymore
She's a twit
---
So shannen rhe scammer launched her candles nearly 13 months ago
Hundreds and hundreds of candles on the Web site
Will she do a big black Friday sale to try flog them before they are not seated candles anymore
She's a twit
I guess when it's not your own cash in the business you just don't give a tit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Twice now she's after saying WE have an appointment this afternoon.
Who cares

Reactions: 5
The hair is as dry as fek, see the way she drags the brush through it and it sticks at her ends.
Trying to gain followers by mental health chats now too, not gonna happen Scambag, you're low because you can't keep living a lie regarding the GFM.

Reactions: 8
Ohhhh here we go... She's like a f**king script. Its so easy to guess what she's gonna do next..

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling that she's a hello fresh Collab coming too, part of me thinks that these arent all new collabs either, that she has to do them from before. Who in their right mind would offer this scammer a brand deal

Reactions: 4
Twice now she's after saying WE have an appointment this afternoon.
Who cares
All for attention and to try keep people interested. Maybe they're going for a rental house together, if she's lost the house she's in😂

Also, she mentioned the dog, after I posted last night that he hadn't been seen in ages 😂

Diabetes in a glass .
I'm sure you meant type 2 diabetes in a glass?

There is a difference, and type 1 diabetes is cause by an autoimmune condition. Please don't lump type 1 and type 2 (which is usually lifestyle choice) together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Doubt you got hundreds of messages Scammen. You said u could screenshot them so go on show us. Still waiting on two weeks of thinking cap tuesday shite too. Channel has died a death just like the candles

Reactions: 6
On the beg for mummy/daughter pyjamas....Dunnes not good enough cos everyone has them she says. God I can't stand her😡
She's looking for a Primark Collab I'd say..Terri Mc had a Collab with matching PJs for herself the daughter and the Dog, and no doubt Scambag thinks she should get them too, as much as I dislike Terri, Scambag isn't in the same league at all.

Reactions: 7
Her stories are the most forced I've ever watched on insta. Begging for pj's off a bespoke seller cause dunnes is too normal.
Telling her followers she's always there if they're feeling down, mail me she told them, but if I don't reply ,mail me again 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Wtaf,if someone is feeling down and they mail you for a chat, getting back to them days later may not be the best advice, ffs shannen, if someone is struggling with their mental health and u tell them to mail you but don't reply cause ,as u said u may be busy with ad's!?
Don't bleeping offer someone an outlet to talk but then say u may not be available.
duck off shannen

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lads I wonder does it get to her that she wasn't at the B perfect event that Droolie was at, she probably wasn't invited..
Even though I despise Droolie almost as much as Scambag, at least she doesn't always have excuses to not commit to the brands she works with.

Imagine Scambag sitting next to Ekin Su last night, Scambag wearing a 4th arq hoodie covered in Stains 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the beg again. Let's see which PR company gifts her tickets this time. Weird how she only started following thefriendsexperience on insta today

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.