Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And some of it was screen recorded cos you could see the phone volume going up and down. Utterly bizarre and the first story only uploaded 3 hours ago

Reactions: 9
The saying she’s fearful of the dark and little lanes and saying “I can’t even say it” defo to stir up shite and allude to something. Awful things don’t just happen in the dark down lanes the twit head. She’s going on like she went to a class or something and not just a little dinner for herself. Be gas if she walked in on the ballsack out for dinner with someone else 😂 maybe that’s why she’s spooked, he rummaged through her GFM money now it’s gone, he’s gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Drama queen
Why have I a feeling its something like an art class but it was someone nude and she didn't know
Be some shite e like rhat

Reactions: 8
Would a family or friend not advise her to come off social media.
She's actually a pity.

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ is she on drugs or having an episode or something, what the duck were those stories. I’ve never seen anybody more attention-seeking, did she go to a fortune teller or something? The pretending that she didn’t know Cork City was like awful Fair City acting, seriously pull yourself together Shannen and wash your hair.

Reactions: 15
What did she do go for reiki or a massage or something ? I cant believe what I watched if she was my family member I’d be having an intervention for this one

Reactions: 13
Ah seriously lads is she out of it on meds or something? She's not right

Reactions: 11
Lads is she on something, or having an episode or something. Disturbing stories.

Reactions: 12
Everyone has their heads in phones these days, looking at a map will “draw attention to yourself” 😂😂😂 you’d swear she was Angelina jolie 😂 she’s a bit manic, seems the boyo may be gone 😂😂
I've been in Cork loads for work and always use maps and have never had an issue 😂😂 She's talking pony been out loads on my own for food etc and its never been an issue or scary She's some dose

• Heart
She is either manic, on drugs , or having an episode cos those stories like what is she on about … absolute rott she puts on instagram and if her family and what little friends she has have any sense they will be advising her to pick it in absolute fool with her Deirdre Barlow glasses 🙄

Reactions: 13
This thing is having a mental break……those last stories were incoherent

In the name of all that's holy what did i just watch
The fecking lips 💋

Just watched her stories and came straight here to see if anyone could decipher what the hell she was on about. Gosh those stories were pure manic. Going from one thing to another and still hasn't told us wtf she was doing.

Just watched her stories and came straight here to see if anyone could decipher what the hell she was on about. Gosh those stories were pure manic. Going from one thing to another and still hasn't told us wtf she was doing.
Pure Britney dancing with the knives vibes 😳 I think maybe she was getting a massage and tripped herself up out that just now but she obviously wants people messaging and speculating so she has engagement and people to “talk to” 😳 something isn’t right in the noggin with those stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cutting her hair now…..trying to go red….doing a Britney….tell me you’ve been dumped without telling me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same old routine
Comes on "crying" announced she would be spamming us with ads - needs engagement so posts manic videos that make no sense so people will watch, puts up a poll - even more engagement
Tomorrow - sell sell sell

Last edited:
Pure Britney dancing with the knives vibes 😳 I think maybe she was getting a massage and tripped herself up out that just now but she obviously wants people messaging and speculating so she has engagement and people to “talk to” 😳 something isn’t right in the noggin with those stories
Well I for one will be watching in case I'd miss the carnage!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.