Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living for the messages? Give over Scammen there's a whole 5 comments on your post so hardly got a ton of messages. Anything to try flog some shite sweets.

Reactions: 11
Bottom of the barrel brands back working with her again, she must think she's hit the jackpot having brands work with her again but they're all shite brands Scambag 🫣

Reactions: 6
Why does she find it so funny that they were in shell tracksuits?! I don't remember anyone looking like that in the 90's. She's so full of shite....

Reactions: 9
Why does she find it so funny that they were in shell tracksuits?! I don't remember anyone looking like that in the 90's. She's so full of shite....
The funny thing is that this one thinks she is unreal looking and that Coran is some sort of a flabag then. I'm actually mortified for her. Scambag just can't cope with all the messages about it but seemingly ignored mine re:GFM. I ask her every time she posts..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And how does she propose the cheap sweets will work for Trick or Treaters? Hand them loose to the children when they come to the front door? Tesco and Dunnes has all the lovely Cadbury little bags for as little as €2, would you be well buying that dirt for over twenty quid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And how does she propose the cheap sweets will work for Trick or Treaters? Hand them loose to the children when they come to the front door? Tesco and Dunnes has all the lovely Cadbury little bags for as little as €2, would you be well buying that dirt for over twenty quid.
Your spot on you would want your head examined paying that for sweets
And as you say loose ahh no thanks
The 2 euro Cadbury bags in Tesco fab value.

Thinking cap Tuesday lasted a whole two Tuesdays by the looks of it😂😂Hasn't been on the broadcast channel thing in 5 or 6 days now. No doubt she's sick again after managing to bag her freebie night away at the weekend

• Haha
Thinking cap Tuesday lasted a whole two Tuesdays by the looks of it😂😂Hasn't been on the broadcast channel thing in 5 or 6 days now. No doubt she's sick again after managing to bag her freebie night away at the weekend

115k followers
1.3k members of the channel
1.1k saw the last post on the broadcast channel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's literally irrelevant. Has nothing to offer insta. Hopefully she'll get the message soon that she's wasting her time with these half arsed 'returns' to Insta.

Reactions: 8
Riddle in five mins...... nearly two hrs ago. Jeez she is useless
Laughing whole day going by and she doesn’t reappear as promised “after 5 mins” what must she be like in work how does she keep down a job 😂 I don’t think deadlines are her strong point or commitment to her word 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It appeared two mins ago. Supposed to be harder than last week. Eh Scammen seriously it twas a piece of pish yet again😂😂😂😂
P.s. it should be word instead of world ya twit😂😂

Reactions: 2
Man she is so so annoying - what was that whole pile of shite in the car about 🤯🤯my god scammen give the duck up please 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Jesus watch the news 🙏
I wouldn't be broadcasting my child is dressing up as a dead school child
No bleeping cop on

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her current story in the car is dire, just put on the heating in the car like a normal person

What the actual duck was that ? The twix to top it off what an absolute pleb . In her own words IM EMBARRASSED FOR YOU SCAMMEN

Reactions: 10
Gawd, those car stories 🤮 She's trying so hard to be funny and quirky. Shannen, give it up. It's not you and you're coming across as so fake. You're not a hun and you'll never make a living from social media.

Does Coran work, does anyone know? I don't mean the 'work' alluded to on here, but does he do actual work?

Screenshot_20231028-081358.png

Down a 1000 followers, get the GFM money out Scambag and treat yourself to some more,.it's the weekend after all.

• Haha
God shut up with your Deirdre Barlow glasses … such crap she puts up pity her page wasn’t deleted absolute gobshite she is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.