Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Scambag, I was just having a peep in your group, you know the crappy one where you can't even commit to a thinking cap Tuesday and I have to admit that you put a smile on my face 👀... The fact that you actually ask people in that group to comment on your posts just reeks of desperation and it's so embarrassing that I had to laugh.
You'll do anything for some attention and now you're actually begging for it, how embarrassing.
And while you're sharing what's happening in Gaza then why don't you share the "supporting Gaza emergency appeal"? Or are you too afraid that people will ask you to donate some of the G.F.M?
Do us a favour and give up Insta, you're irrelevant... Your business failed and you only get jobs with the shittiest of brands who seem stupid enough to still let you work for them.. what they need to realise is that people won't buy from them if a scammer like you is using them.
Where's the dog gone too??? How much did you and Scummy get for him.
Any baby grow scandals coming up so you can gain some attention..
Are you gonna post yourself a box of matches and pretend that someone told you to use them to light all your unused Snug candles??.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Scambag, I was just having a peep in your group, you know the crappy one where you can't even commit to a thinking cap Tuesday and I have to admit that you put a smile on my face 👀... The fact that you actually ask people in that group to comment on your posts just reeks of desperation and it's so embarrassing that I had to laugh.
You'll do anything for some attention and now you're actually begging for it, how embarrassing.
And while you're sharing what's happening in Gaza then why don't you share the "supporting Gaza emergency appeal"? Or are you too afraid that people will ask you to donate some of the G.F.M?
Do us a favour and give up Insta, you're irrelevant... Your business failed and you only get jobs with the shittiest of brands who seem stupid enough to still let you work for them.. what they need to realise is that people won't buy from them if a scammer like you is using them.
Where's the dog gone too??? How much did you and Scummy get for him.
Any baby grow scandals coming up so you can gain some attention..
Are you gonna post yourself a box of matches and pretend that someone told you to use them to light all your unused Snug candles??.
Classic lol and perfectly said

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah is ballbag coran not treating his princess as he should with her little quote she had up!!! She’s so irrelevant now tattle isn’t even bothered 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AHH are Scambag and Ballbag on the rocks 🫣🫣
Does anyone else find it uncomfortable to watch how weak she is that random strangers are sending her messages about her daughter being dressed up..I find that quite disturbing.

AHH are Scambag and Ballbag on the rocks 🫣🫣
Does anyone else find it uncomfortable to watch how weak she is that random strangers are sending her messages about her daughter being dressed up..I find that quite disturbing.
The child looks like any normal holloween outfit so don't no why she was making a big issue out of it

Reactions: 11
Am I'm missing something
Why couldent the young one go out before in a HALLOWEEN costume

Reactions: 2
Am I'm missing something
Why couldent the young one go out before in a HALLOWEEN costume
Something to do with the material and it causes rashes or some such tripe. She put about four messages on the broadcast channel bout how it was all do stressful and her poor child etc etc etc🥱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On with the pity post about hows it been a crappy few days and shes been crying etc. All just to reel the sheep in for when she's posting her two ads a day for the next couple of days.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t kill her to throw in an aul pic of Baz into the frame for the little one to have to look at

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF are those stories about? I take it your man is gone then if she's out wandering round Cork at stupid o clock having a date with herself?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
WTF are those stories about? I take it your man is gone then if she's out wandering round Cork at stupid o clock having a date with herself?
Everyone has their heads in phones these days, looking at a map will “draw attention to yourself” 😂😂😂 you’d swear she was Angelina jolie 😂 she’s a bit manic, seems the boyo may be gone 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Is she on drugs lol or knowing her it's all just an act to get attention. Oh my anxiety is bad bla bla... She's a bleeping dose

Reactions: 14
She is such an attention seeker...trying to wrap her head around whatever made up drama happened whereever she went.

I refuse to believe that she doesn't know her way around Cork. All made up for attention/content. But she did come across manic...pure rambling and losing her train of thought.

And the greasy hair 🤢

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.