Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she afford to rent a 3 bed house for just her and a kid in a city. Is she working? Would she get HAP etc after getting all that GFM money?
Where she’s living wouldn’t be expensive at all and is far away from the city so wouldn’t be paying anything like what you’d expect central rates at the min. Also probably on hap and only down to the part time work now doesn’t declare instagram or snuggggg

Reactions: 3
Where she’s living wouldn’t be expensive at all and is far away from the city so wouldn’t be paying anything like what you’d expect central rates at the min. Also probably on hap and only down to the part time work now doesn’t declare instagram or snuggggg
Rent could be around 1000 a month at least if not on hap, that's a lot on one income

Reactions: 2
Bet the dad pays half. When I was single parent I got maintenance toward private rent it’s common enough.

Reactions: 4
For the blockees amongst us. In case u need help sleeping🤣🤣
The fake yawn in the kitchen 🫣 Lost braincells watching that, isn't that the night she "cried" for tiktok too, she seemed happy out there in bed with her Easter egg and No Rosheeen.

Reactions: 11
For the blockees amongst us. In case u need help sleeping🤣🤣
I can never get over the neck of these huns. You’d be bored to tears doing these things yourself never mind watching these clowns doing them. Don’t get me started in them headbands then 🥴🤣

Reactions: 9
Very late to the party just came across her when the kusadasi page called her out for scamming them.
When did her and the man split?

Reactions: 1
Very late to the party just came across her when the kusadasi page called her out for scamming them.
When did her and the man split?
Think she said two years ago in her Oscar winning performance the other night

• Wow
Her ex was decent and did everything and paid for everything. She just uses people

Reactions: 6
Her ex was decent and did everything and paid for everything. She just uses people
He did seem like a decent bloke. I see from the reel above that she’s still working with laya. Didn’t realise that. Does she work from home?

Reactions: 2
The filters on the Snug add 🫣 she's so pathetic it's beyond funny at this stage..her recent posts on tictok aren't gaining much mileage, she'll have another cry soon no doubt, or else she'll post about her cancer journey.
I am loving how people are calling her out re:GFM and that. It's not going away until you address it.

He did seem like a decent bloke. I see from the reel above that she’s still working with laya. Didn’t realise that. Does she work from home?
She works part time with Laya. Works from home but goes into the office one day a week I think it is. Somebody else might remeber better than me.

wasn’t there talk barry was fleecing the system too? working cash in hand but claiming?

Reactions: 4
wasn’t there talk barry was fleecing the system too? working cash in hand but claiming?
Yeah, he was on covid benefit but working on the side aswell. The gfm disappeared before they split so I'd say there was a pair of them scheming for a while.

The absolute hack of them dresses, both awful on her and look uncomfortable. State of the granny shoes with them as well

She's loving tiktok apparently. She's going to do a series on there about co parenting as the reaction the other day was brilliant. She's gonna try and be a tik tokker now isn't she?Probably thinks the GFM won't follow her over there.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.