Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her whinge fest on tik tok about Co parenting 🤦🏼‍♀️ saying she misses rosheeeeeen when she's gone, but she wasn't saying that when she had the podge and rodge lookalike in her house all the time, such an attention seeking bleep
Have her and the man split up? In blocked lol

Reactions: 4
Yeah and a couple of other comments that basically told her to cop on.
She's such a moron though, the fake crying and shite, she craves any attention at all. I love that people are still calling her out, I'm guessing she thought it was all forgotten about.

Reactions: 8
The tik tok has 53 comments on it. Couple calling her out. Funny how all her tiktoks have had 3 or 4 maybe 10 comments on them and all of a sudden this one has 50 odd🤔

Reactions: 7
I forgot all about her because she blocked me but just came across her on tic tok! No surprised your man had legged it 🐎🐎

Reactions: 6
What has she done with the dog ???
Whinging your child is with her dad but she knows some people kids necer come home so she’s grateful … yeah too right some peoples kids never come home so shut the duck up you absolute melt

Scaldy mouth on her too she’s actually rotten like

Reactions: 9
What has she done with the dog ???
Whinging your child is with her dad but she knows some people kids necer come home so she’s grateful … yeah too right some peoples kids never come home so shut the duck up you absolute melt

Scaldy mouth on her too she’s actually rotten like
There was people questioning that on her video. I d say she gave him away or sold him the dirty witch.
She'll probably come.on with him now In a minute after reading here, Hi Scambag.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How can she afford to rent a 3 bed house for just her and a kid in a city. Is she working? Would she get HAP etc after getting all that GFM money?

Reactions: 2
How can she afford to rent a 3 bed house for just her and a kid in a city. Is she working? Would she get HAP etc after getting all that GFM money?
she would qualify for Hap. she probably add a couple to hundred a month

Reactions: 2
Get your qs ready for the live during the week lads. Not that it'll happen🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.