Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was crying the other day about the child not being there but according to her insta she was out all weekend. So, its only when Daddy has her that she misses her is it?

Reactions: 10
So is she trying to say in a roundabout way Barry cheated on her for two years with “a friend” and now they are engaged!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have a gut feeling this dope is gonna try start a.podcast as well..herself and that one Chelsea... watch this space.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I apologise if this has been mentioned before but Barry and herself tried to get a podcast going? So he was in on this whole making cancer a money maker thing? He was also referred to as her husband by the Irish Cancer Society and she didn’t correct them which is weird considering she’s kind of throwing digs he’s engaged now but whatever. It’s the podcast that’s shook me, another dead end like snug but shows he was happily on the let’s get famous train, regardless of cancer because she wanted topic suggestions so not related to health and inspiration/advice to other patients etc? They promised a second season after a 6 month hiatus and it was never heard from again it seems 😂 makes the whole baby grow incident a lot more suspicious now that her aim was always to be an “influencer”

Reactions: 8
Anyone local know if Barry is engaged?
I was just coming to ask the same thing. I don’t watch her on the regular and haven’t seen stories in months and was wondering what the stories about ex’s was all about and who it was a dig at. Obviously Barry
Plus she has a dig at twins and me too this evening as they have the same questions going re things an ex told you

Reactions: 3
I hope it is a sly dog at Droolie as Droolie will probably call her out on it 😂. She'll be brazen enough to ask her where the GFM is as well,
Scammen is starting to get a little bit to big for her boots I think :)

Reactions: 5
Interesting that he’s engaged now to someone else. He was with shannen for much longer and never a ring appeared.

Reactions: 3
I reckon it's someone she went out with before Barry that's engaged. She'd hardly mention Barry's private stuff online would she, out of respect for Roisin? Last family photos with Barry are July 2022 on her grid, so they're not even separated 2 years yet. He's moved on very quickly if he is engaged already.

Imagine - she's never been single as an adult if this is the longest she's been single since she was 17. No wonder she can't cope! Might actually do her some good to learn who she actually is as a person before running to the next man.

Reactions: 7
She posted this 😂 Think she should have clarified at the start if she wasn't talking about Barry or Podge.

IMG_6720.jpeg

---
Strange how her buddy Julie posted the same thing (lies men told you) on the same day 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She posted this 😂 Think she should have clarified at the start if she wasn't talking about Barry or Podge.

View attachment 2868374
---
Strange how her buddy Julie posted the same thing (lies men told you) on the same day 🤔
Baz and podge must have been on the blower having a go so she’s on backtracking damage control 😂 probs made up stories anyways in her mad noggin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.