Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There'll all at it 🫣
Taking tit and probably wearing it out pretending it’s real so doesn’t want to tag the counterfeit page showing the money hungry broke ass scammers 🤮 they should just say bleeping no if they don’t want to promote counterfeits but they’ll take the tit and pretend it came from BT’s, the person would be better calling out the agency too……no coincidence they’re with the same one like

Reactions: 4
Taking tit and probably wearing it out pretending it’s real so doesn’t want to tag the counterfeit page showing the money hungry broke ass scammers 🤮 they should just say bleeping no if they don’t want to promote counterfeits but they’ll take the tit and pretend it came from BT’s, the person would be better calling out the agency too……no coincidence they’re with the same one like
They've taken down their posts on the page, I've emailed collective agency but heard nothing back.

Reactions: 3
There'll all at it 🫣
Good on them for calling them out though 👏 I’ve used them before and got runners off them they are actually fantastic to deal with and quick delivery
---
I really think this wan would be only too delighted to be unwell again.
I know I've said this before but I think she genuinely knows that when she had Cancer, that she knew it was all she had going for her, so another illness will be her ideal goal. But this time it will be an expensive fight as I don't think there are many fools out there willing to donate to her now.
What’s wrong with her now ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow i can’t get over her weight loss, what is the scan for
Is she sick again ? Ya she looks very thin I do hope it’s nothing serious 🙏
---
I reported all her counterfeit tit and insta said they wouldn’t remove it, same with that scumbag Apibhe Devlin, it was the same scaldy company that gave scamming the fuggs. Bunch a geebags with their fakes but the fact she’s scamming from a counterfeit site has me DEAD 😂 she’ll be on now with mad manic ads for them 😂
I’ve used them myself but paid for my fakes with my own money. The stuff is savage quality I got new balance dupes they are like the real things

Reactions: 7
Yes...yes I do and I have thought this for some time. I think she is using a substance of some kind, she has been off her face in late night stories and I imagine they assisted in weight loss and she was loving the attention and now keep going. It is all about me me me! She is a child in an adults body. Oh hi Shannen - anytime now can you account for the GFM money? It is coming to bite your arse VERY soon!
Cocaine is known for surpressing hunger that’s why a lot of celebs take it and look skinny

Reactions: 6
Her daughter wasn't there for 1 night and the bloody drama!
On the same day that another mother is 1 month without her child who has passed!
She needs to stay off insta

Reactions: 14
Did she say why she was getting a scan?
She’s lost so much weight, and the sores on her mouth?
She doesn’t look well at all

Reactions: 3
This gowl is on tik tok crying about her daughter not being there for the night. Get a bleeping life. Not a tear to be seen then

Reactions: 11
Did she say why she was getting a scan?
She’s lost so much weight, and the sores on her mouth?
She doesn’t look well at all
She more or less told people recently to stop mentioning the weight loss as she said she's aware of it. She's in contact with her Cork and Dublin consultants so I find it hard to believe they wouldn't be on it immediately if they felt she was sick. This is going on since well before Christmas now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.