Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted this 😂 Think she should have clarified at the start if she wasn't talking about Barry or Podge.

View attachment 2868374
---
Strange how her buddy Julie posted the same thing (lies men told you) on the same day 🤔
Is that Julie wtf has she done to her teeth I haven’t looked at her in ages. My god

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that Julie wtf has she done to her teeth I haven’t looked at her in ages. My god
That's Julie alright. She got the teeth done by some technician in Liverpool. Freebie. Got the eyelids and chin done in Turkey also, by 'a doctor with a blue tick on Instagram'. That photo above is well filtered so she doesn't actually look like that. Well worth having a look at the first posts on her last few threads as there are some real beauties of photos there!!

Reactions: 8
Her followers on tiktok went up by a nice even hundred again today. That's 3 or 4 days of nice even 100 follower increases. One would almost think she's buying them🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her followers on tiktok went up by a nice even hundred again today. That's 3 or 4 days of nice even 100 follower increases. One would almost think she's buying them🙄🤣
Ah no. They are definitely flocking in their hoards to see the exciting Shan doing her washing in her bastard hairband 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are those stories from last night? She's the most childish twit on Instagram, silly, stupid carry on. 'Forgot' to press record on another video, Jesus what age is she? And the stupid hand gestures - she reminds me of Tori from MAFS. Who is finding this content interesting, I'm cringing to my soul watching her.

Reactions: 9
Liar Liar Pants on FIRE! You are such a LIAR Scammen - always the bleeping drama recording basic content - give it up love - you are manic at the minute - and not in a healthy space. Also - where is the GFM cash! How you can sleep at night is beyond me 🤬

Reactions: 6
Sorry off topic Does anyone know if there’s a thread for that “Penneys and pieces of me” girl Lorna Jayne? Apparently she’s been screaming at kids and terrorising the estate she lives in 😂 someone named her in MAs on a Rant but the post was deleted after she was named and I can’t find a thread but she has a good amount of followers for the drivel she posts 😂

Back to scammin, she needs a mental health check for sure, crying and coparenting is the New Cross to bear seen as she hasn’t been diagnosed with any of the illnesses she’s trying to elude she has

Reactions: 6
Sorry off topic Does anyone know if there’s a thread for that “Penneys and pieces of me” girl Lorna Jayne? Apparently she’s been screaming at kids and terrorising the estate she lives in 😂 someone named her in MAs on a Rant but the post was deleted after she was named and I can’t find a thread but she has a good amount of followers for the drivel she posts 😂

Back to scammin, she needs a mental health check for sure, crying and coparenting is the New Cross to bear seen as she hasn’t been diagnosed with any of the illnesses she’s trying to elude she has
Is that who it was??😀 I went back to look and see had she been named and could t find it

Is that who it was??😀 I went back to look and see had she been named and could t find it
Yea a woman living there also (don’t think it was OP) named her and tagged the Facebook page saying she was harassing the place the last 2 years for fun or something 😂 and then the sly comments of the 2 dogs and the cats before she was named matched to the profile once I looked at her 😂 I’m wondering did she have a meltdown being named and get it removed 😂

Attachments

Yea a woman living there also (don’t think it was OP) named her and tagged the Facebook page saying she was harassing the place the last 2 years for fun or something 😂 and then the sly comments of the 2 dogs and the cats before she was named matched to the profile once I looked at her 😂 I’m wondering did she have a meltdown being named and get it removed 😂
Never liked her

Reactions: 3
So in her stories see first said she fell down the stairs after the Chiropractor app and then the next story she says it was en.route,.which one is it Scambag?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs a right dip and scrub. She lives in squalor and they all look dirty and unwashed.

Reactions: 4
I'm so disgusted that she has even mentioned the chiropractor. I personally know her and have been treated by her and she is incredible. But she doesn't have an Instagram page because she hates social media.she has made a very successful business for herself without the use of social media .She would hate all this shite now over that browl mentioning her.🙄

Reactions: 10
I'm so disgusted that she has even mentioned the chiropractor. I personally know her and have been treated by her and she is incredible. But she doesn't have an Instagram page because she hates social media.she has made a very successful business for herself without the use of social media .She would hate all this shite now over that browl mentioning her.🙄
This unwanted exposure will result in bad JuJu for that poor girl, everything Shannen touches turns to shite - a sort of reverse Midas if you will!

Reactions: 10
So rude of her to disregard the woman’s wishes on social media, she clearly has a successful business without insta but Scammin because she wants content, says the woman will be getting an insta page? duck right off 🤦🏻‍♀️

So rude of her to disregard the woman’s wishes on social media, she clearly has a successful business without insta but Scammin because she wants content, says the woman will be getting an insta page? duck right off 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope someone informs the woman.

My god someone needs to take the phone off this Browl as someone called her.
She is the biggest most annoying pain in the hole.

Reactions: 7
Shannen is saying she’s doing fine and she’s happy to be single but really I think she’s trying to deflect and convince herself she is fine but she isn’t. She’s making herself look desperate coming on speaking about men and relationships. Closed mouth catches no flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.