Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve said it already but she’s looking for an ADHD diagnosis, she’s acting like someone pretending to have it.

Reactions: 7
Ohmigod - she is such a bullshitter - the beans in the bag in the spare room - so made up and as for the bathroom story and slipping and pulling the toilet seat off - NEVER HAPPENED. She is such a BAD liar and made up story teller.

Also if it did happen (which it didnt) WHO bleeping CARES!

Reactions: 9
Ohmigod - she is such a bullshitter - the beans in the bag in the spare room - so made up and as for the bathroom story and slipping and pulling the toilet seat off - NEVER HAPPENED. She is such a BAD liar and made up story teller.

Also if it did happen (which it didnt) WHO bleeping CARES!
I agree it never happened!! So obvious she’s Tryin to make tit up for ‘content’ . Her time has come and she is so irrelevant nobody cares anymore. People felt sorry for her around her diagnosis and followed her for updates. But now she has nothing going for her. she’s so so dull, not funny. So cringy. Acts like she’s a teen mam. She should just give up insta and go back to work full time. It was so embarrassing’ but sure nobody even seen only the child!!

Reactions: 13
When a Podge and Rodge lookalike coke dealer leaves you then it's not exactly a ringing endorsement is it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder has he definitely left or has she just taken him off her socials?
People like her make their partners their personality….with the recent mania and the fact she couldn’t help herself but post him, I’d say he’s ran once she blew through the money she had left.

Reactions: 14
She makes podge look almost normal in comparison to her. Why doesn’t she was or clean herself up. I feel I could smell her from here 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Please share 😂
She was on last week or week before about doing a nice thing for yourself and she decided she would do a nice thing for one of her sheep. So she was going to make up a hamper and do a giveaway the following week. . She was getting onto Brands she works with to get some stuff for it and she was also going to buy some bits for it. Not a word of it since funny enough😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was on last week or week before about doing a nice thing for yourself and she decided she would do a nice thing for one of her sheep. So she was going to make up a hamper and do a giveaway the following week. . She was getting onto Brands she works with to get some stuff for it and she was also going to buy some bits for it. Not a word of it since funny enough😀
FFS , shur she quickly stopped giving out free coffees and stuff, she could hardly do a hamper. She's like a politician, always lying and always full of empty promises 😱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.