Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads - that is a mickey mouse agency! I do not know ONE person on it! I am embarrassed for her and all who support her. A whole new shitshow chapter 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love this, who's shapes and shadows 😂🙈
Big Back Burke 😂😂 I was behind her in Next a few Sundays ago and I can confirm that is true 😂😂
She’s the larger lady from Dublin and most of her things are about makeup and then clothes for larger sizes. I used to think her makeup tips were good, sometimes chavvy but tricks and tips good and she owns her size unlike big back 😂 have a goo on her thread omg the pics posted by the fat blasting machine lady vs burps filtered and photoshopped ones are INSANE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ, the “talent” they have is bleeping shocking, a chavvy young wan hosting TY Ball nights, a billy ray cyrus looking fitness coach, someone that calls themselves “kegs” and unfortunately shapes and shadows, thought she was decent but she recently paired with big back Burke so she’s a dim as the rest apparently. It’s bottom of the barrel “content creators”🤮 none of them have decent brands to work with by looks of things 😳 hope she didn’t quit the day job
I have a feeling she has she seems to be able to Go places by day etc wonder is she off work again

Reactions: 4
She’s the larger lady from Dublin and most of her things are about makeup and then clothes for larger sizes. I used to think her makeup tips were good, sometimes chavvy but tricks and tips good and she owns her size unlike big back 😂 have a goo on her thread omg the pics posted by the fat blasting machine lady vs burps filtered and photoshopped ones are INSANE 😂
I thought you were on about Burps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She put a story of the red dress up nearly an hour ago and nothing else now a green dress she's lost the plot she sounds so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She put a story of the red dress up nearly an hour ago and nothing else now a green dress she's lost the plot she sounds so weird
Dragging out her stories to up her engagement is all she's at the twit. All the huns be checking every two minutes to see has she posted yet.

Nevermind first,second, third or fourth...ive fifth hand embarrassment for her.
None of this comes natural to her. All she has done is swapped trying to sell candles to trying to sell clothes.
My crystal ball tells me the clothes route will be a flop too.
When will she realise nothing of hers will take off due to her whole town hating her and the huge fact she scammed everyone in to donating to a gofundme that she was dishonest about.

Scammen it's not because of circumstances your candle business failed,it's because it's you running it.

Reactions: 5
Those outfits are nothing special 😕 Can't understand the fuss over the red dress at all. It's your average, cheap looking, fast fashion dress.And the wrinkles in the co-ord - can't see Vavavoom being too impressed with her lack of effort.

Reactions: 14
New fella wasn’t long dropping her
---
Those outfits are nothing special 😕 Can't understand the fuss over the red dress at all. It's your average, cheap looking, fast fashion dress.And the wrinkles in the co-ord - can't see Vavavoom being too impressed with her lack of effort.
She didn’t even bother to wash her hair to show it off. She looks manky 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
People should message vavavoom telling them about her lack of enthusiasm for the clothes.

Scambag if you wanted to make a comeback selling clothes then you should be done up to the 9's and iron the gear also.. you're a lazy wan to be fair
---
But that's OK, because 'what is for you will not pass you' 🤣
---
And what is wrong with the buttons on the skirt? Is it some sort of packaging material that should have been removed or what? Adds to the overall DGAF tone of her ads 🤣
That's packaging material,.oh my god. I'd say Vavavoom will be kicking themselves 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's crazy. And this is supposed to be her big comeback. Wash yourself and your hair, Shannen, maybe put on some makeup because you're looking gaunt, iron your clothes, remove all packaging from said clothes and ensure all buttons are properly closed before starting filming. You're supposed to be selling the product - it's not difficult.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OK so she didnt remove the tags on the clothes and left the packaging on the rotten cheap looking denim skirt - so does that mean she has to return them to Vavavoom? Surely if she left packaging on she is not keeping them? :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Vavavoom haven't even bothered sharing her stories. Says it all really. I sent them a message about it. Not that it'll make a blind bit of difference but shur🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
OK so she didnt remove the tags on the clothes and left the packaging on the rotten cheap looking denim skirt - so does that mean she has to return them to Vavavoom? Surely if she left packaging on she is not keeping them? :unsure:
I was wondering if she's returning them too but I really hope she's not, as she left the coord on her after the try on when she was thrown on the couch. Kinda gross if they're going back.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.