Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All over the place- her reasons for her business being quiet (I won’t name it) is her being locked out of its insta AND website AND “mass reporting” by someone who was able to take it away from her out of pure spite? What are the odds of all that happening at once? What a terrible thing to happen to her. That’s pure double talk. The sheep will hear a few buzz words out of that jumble and think she’s been a victim AGAIN. Poor Shannen.
She must be the only one in the whole.world who constantly gets locked out of her Insta accounts, she's told this lie so many times that she's forgotten that she said it.

Reactions: 14
She must be the only one in the whole.world who constantly gets locked out of her Insta accounts, she's told this lie so many times that she's forgotten that she said it.
I’ve a business page and a personal one, you literally double tap down the bottom right and it brings you to the other page? 😂 so if she has access to her shite talking victim crying one, she has access to the business one 😂 as for the reporting, who’s reporting her to who to have it taken away? 😂 is this reference to tax man because I don’t think ASAI would be taking her crappy candles from her kitchen for undeclared ad’s 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve a business page and a personal one, you literally double tap down the bottom right and it brings you to the other page? 😂 so if she has access to her shite talking victim crying one, she has access to the business one 😂 as for the reporting, who’s reporting her to who to have it taken away? 😂 is this reference to tax man because I don’t think ASAI would be taking her crappy candles from her kitchen for undeclared ad’s 😂😂😂
Maybe her landlord dident want a business being run from the rented house

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe her landlord dident want a business being run from the rented house
Oh that’s a good one didn’t think of that! Someone mentioned the dad living there too and being reported or something? Wonder if the landlord wants her and the dirty money out 🤔

Reactions: 6
The only person who took the Snug business away was Scambag, she never put 100% into it, again it was because she never put any of her own money into it, it was the GFM money..
There were comments on her page about people not receiving their orders etc so that wouldn't help either.

Then there's the whole Candles rotting away in her kitchen, losing their scent as she was trying to flog them.

There were also the excuses that the delivery drivers didn't collect her orders and stuff.
Then feeling unwell so there was a delay with getting orders out etc.

All jokes aside then..there was the 12 Snugs of Christmas, she couldn't even do that.
She can't run a business to save her life and she's the one who ran it into the ground.

Reactions: 9
Remember she sent a candle to Sean phipps and when he opened it on stories it was smashed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Contain yerselves lads the exciting news is coming after she makes herself comfortable😂😂
And while I'm here (a) there was no knock on the door (b) nothing is ever your fault is it Scammen and (c) can do without a clothes haul thanks👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she think anyone wants to see her in her towel just out of the shower 🤢 She's trying hard for ages now to get some sort of collab going with 4th Arq.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Any one else notice all the bottles on wine in the fridge on “it’s” latest reel! Mother of god she’s suppin away mad I’d say

Reactions: 3
With an agency..... BORE OFF SCAMMEN!!!! you are a lazy bleep, who sticks to NOTHING😂 Take it you've ditched the day job, and this is your new way to SCAM more dosh🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's her exciting news??😂😂😂 How long before they get fed up with her. Had a look at the agency "talent" I recognize a whole three of them

• Haha
She’s been dropped by Andrea Roche so ? How is this going to be her year ? She set up a business with free money and gave up on that 🙈
---
Not a single one of those influencers I’ve heard of and wow what a professional looking page with dead links 🤣🤣 well matched

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I recognised one person in that Talent agency and it's because my mum is friends with that person's mum.

Hilarious that she got dropped by Andrea Roche, shur if her agency couldn't get Scambag work then the collective agency won't either.
Scammen's as dull as dish water and she has zero personality. If the pizza reel is the start of her new types of deals then we're all in for.one hilarious ride.

Reactions: 10
I recognised one person in that Talent agency and it's because my mum is friends with that person's mum.

Hilarious that she got dropped by Andrea Roche, shur if her agency couldn't get Scambag work then the collective agency won't either.
Scammen's as dull as dish water and she has zero personality. If the pizza reel is the start of her new types of deals then we're all in for.one hilarious ride.
I also recognised one person ans she posts religiously, if missing a day will explain why (real life issues) and is open to any questions haven't heard of her blocking anyone yet. Regularly tries out new products she buys as well as gifted items. Can't see Scamanda having the time or dedication to do the same

Btw where is the GFM money Scammem

Jesus Christ, the “talent” they have is bleeping shocking, a chavvy young wan hosting TY Ball nights, a billy ray cyrus looking fitness coach, someone that calls themselves “kegs” and unfortunately shapes and shadows, thought she was decent but she recently paired with big back Burke so she’s a dim as the rest apparently. It’s bottom of the barrel “content creators”🤮 none of them have decent brands to work with by looks of things 😳 hope she didn’t quit the day job

• Haha
Jesus Christ, the “talent” they have is bleeping shocking, a chavvy young wan hosting TY Ball nights, a billy ray cyrus looking fitness coach, someone that calls themselves “kegs” and unfortunately shapes and shadows, thought she was decent but she recently paired with big back Burke so she’s a dim as the rest apparently. It’s bottom of the barrel “content creators”🤮 none of them have decent brands to work with by looks of things 😳 hope she didn’t quit the day job
I love this, who's shapes and shadows 😂🙈
Big Back Burke 😂😂 I was behind her in Next a few Sundays ago and I can confirm that is true 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.