Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing the sick card again?
Ah she has an appt at clinic. Something to do with a smear she had a good while back. Rosheeen has the vomiting bug. Scammen wasn't well the other day. Hasn't been on socials as she was worried about today. Same old same old

Reactions: 6
Ah she has an appt at clinic. Something to do with a smear she had a good while back. Rosheeen has the vomiting bug. Scammen wasn't well the other day. Hasn't been on socials as she was worried about today. Same old same old
Oh FFS, here we go again 🥱

Reactions: 3
She’s buzzing hyper and happy cause she can talk about medical issues. Seamus will retire if she’s around again.

Reactions: 5
Having her Rachel Greene moment🙄 twit!

The qualified doctor that she is she has a q & a box up about smears, colposcopy and lletz

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Having her Rachel Greene moment🙄 twit!

The qualified doctor that she is she has a q & a box up about smears, colposcopy and lletz
She’s my age yet if I behaved like this my mother would give me a right lecture to catch myself on 😂 plus the LETZ procedure…..most women have had it myself included and she’s going on like it’s a big deal and she’s the patron saint of smear test awareness now 🤦🏻‍♀️ grow up like absolute dipshit

Reactions: 14
Did she actually leave her followers hanging about her appointment again?? Saying she was going to put up the time on her watch before and after her appointment, to show how quick it was, but did she do it? No, if course she didn't. And by not coming on again after the appointment (that was to take 5 minutes) like she said she's guaranteed to cause worry for her few remaining followers. God she thrives on any bit of medical drama.

Also, didn't Róisín and herself only have a vomiting bug about 4 weeks ago? And now another one. Never heard of and adult catching it twice so close together. Hygiene issues, maybe?? Hope Shannen wasn't contagious going into that clinic earlier.

Reactions: 10
And no sign of her today. Typical Shannen. Can't believe she hasn't updated with how the appointment went. It's pure attention seeking. If you're gonna share that you have a medical appointment it's not fair to then disappear without updating your followers. Otherwisr keep it to yourself.

Reactions: 16
My god I forget about this one but any time I check in its the same thing , she disappears , comes back on , look at me I'm blessed with my daughter, oh I'm sick , silence, oh back again, My brands are so understanding rinse and repeat ...clearly brands are sick of her since Andrea roche dropped her ....

Reactions: 16
And
Nothing about her hospital app, she's a witch.
And she was supposed to show us all her watch before and after the appointment so we could see how quick the appointment was. What a liar. Don't make promises you can't or won't keep, Shannen. She clearly wants followers to think the appointment didn't go well, so she gets DMs and attention.

Reactions: 6
Why, why, WHY does she think anyone needs or wants to hear about her nap??

Reactions: 9
You had a snooze Shannen - a snooze - who honestly gives a tit about this. There is an awful want in her isnt there? As I said before, whatever substances she is using or abusing is not working for her.

Reactions: 13
You had a snooze Shannen - a snooze - who honestly gives a tit about this. There is an awful want in her isnt there? As I said before, whatever substances she is using or abusing is not working for her.
She has no get up and go to her at all. She did a days work and needed a lie down, Jesus H Christ like. And the worst part is thinking that anybody is interested in long rambling stories about a snooze and ordering a pizza. Her goose is cooked, nobody is interested anymore and she isn't interesting/funny/charming/a good enough story teller to keep people engaged.

Reactions: 11
She has no get up and go to her at all. She did a days work and needed a lie down, Jesus H Christ like. And the worst part is thinking that anybody is interested in long rambling stories about a snooze and ordering a pizza. Her goose is cooked, nobody is interested anymore and she isn't interesting/funny/charming/a good enough story teller to keep people engaged.
100%! Her night ramblings go on for ages, clearly affected by something. Sad life in fairness.

Reactions: 9
If anyone wants to report it with no ad

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.