Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%! Her night ramblings go on for ages, clearly affected by something. Sad life in fairness.
Yeah she definitely wasn't this rambly before. It's only since Barry left really.
If anyone wants to report it with no ad
Jesus, she's still on about the nap this morning!! Shannen, your 'crazy hair' is the very least of your worries 😳 Will report her for the unmarked #ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The state of her in that video,.she looks like she's off her head. Why did she have to come on and tell people she had a body shower the moron.

Still no word on her Smear then. Hope her new management team drop her as well. There isn't a hope in hell that I'd buy anything that she advertises.

Reactions: 6
The lips 😳😳😳

Also, please contain your excitement - Snug is relaunching!! And a new product is coming a few days after the launch!! Have the credit cards ready 🤣 Who is actually going to buy her manky old stock, that started out in her kitchen for weeks and then spent the last year or so presumably in a warehouse? Yuck.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How much will the old candles cost
Soya candles don't keep there sent espically years later
twit

Reactions: 10
Rank..make up is awful and neck of dress not even pulled out properly. Cheap like her
She's no sense of style, I'd Say Vavavoom will be regretting that Collab. They don't even share her on their stories.
I'm still laughing all day about the Snug comeback, so funny. It's been coming back since last year.
---
The lips 😳😳😳

Also, please contain your excitement - Snug is relaunching!! And a new product is coming a few days after the launch!! Have the credit cards ready 🤣 Who is actually going to buy her manky old stock, that started out in her kitchen for weeks and then spent the last year or so presumably in a warehouse? Yuck.
Those candles were in her kitchen next to where she used to.dry her clothes for nearly 6 months, they're probably still there but she doesn't show that side of the kitchen anymore as she was called out here before over it.

Reactions: 8
Toothache tonight so can't do the q and a. Jeez there's always something wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw Vavavoom shared her video on their page,.she looks awful. She doesn't know how to sell clothes and the hair cut is terrible

Reactions: 5
I was looking at the 2 piece set and was wondering how different it would look not on the model now I know it looks awful. She influenced me to not buy it thanks scamming

Reactions: 4
Women and kids been blown to pieces children men women and babies starving to death literally dying of hunger and here we have the go fund me fraudster complaing of a bug yet again
Lord give me strength

Reactions: 14
Scambag just doesn't know when to stop does she, there's NOTHING wrong with you Scambag and if you are having Tummy issues then it's probably because you're riddled with anxiety because nobody will ever forget what you did with regards to the GFM.
You're a scumbag, so do you know what, stay in bed and stay off Instagram because nobody gives two boots about a fraudster like you.

Reactions: 13
Oh do duck off Scammen
That's her 3rd (I'm assuming vomiting) bug in about a month 😳 Very strange for an adult. Could be poor hygiene I suppose. Surprised she hasnt already got herself checked out by the GP, with her history. One thing's for sure anyway - she's not cut out to be an influencer. I wonder are her new agency regretting their decision to take her on already??

Reactions: 11
Here we go again …

“I’m sick”….. again for the hundred time

would ya ever duck off instagram & get a life you absolute attention seeking con artist 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.