Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How your mental health - it’s un bleeping stable so it is / she needs to be taken off social media for good

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought he was "the love of her life?" Ba ha ha ha ha ha....... even Podge couldnt put up with the horrible scammer😆
If I was single I’d love to match him and ask 1. Where’s the dogs 2. Did she tell ye where the GFM money is? 😂

• Haha
He was on Tinder too. When Shannon was with him in early stages she tagged his page, I clicked into his page and noticed that we had a “ mutual friend”. So I asked the mutual friend how did she know him because we are not from Youghal and she said she matched with him on Tinder and they were messaging for ages

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pretending to not know how to cook pancakes just to create some content? Yeah, I'd consider that time to call it a day on insta territory.

Reactions: 12
Can't remember what the q and a box was for the other day but hasn't been mentioned since. Didn't come on and answer the hair qs last week either. She mustn't get any questions🤣 I assume her and her bad mental health will be heading to kilkenny this weekend seen as she was putting on the tan and washing the hair the other day

Reactions: 4
Are we really supposed to believe those pizza stories and reel (complete with tagging the business) are not unmarked ads. That Shannen shared all that content for them out of the goodness of her heart?! Reported.

Reactions: 7
Are we really supposed to believe those pizza stories and reel (complete with tagging the business) are not unmarked ads. That Shannen shared all that content for them out of the goodness of her heart?! Reported.
A whole reel for two €8 margarita pizzas but she can't answer her own Q&A :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please share this reel, I could do with an old laugh 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm scarlet for yer ma for havin ya Scammen. Seriously how embarrassing making a reel and posting it for all to see for the sake of 16 euro. As your pal Jools says ah naaahhh😀

• Haha
According her stories she's back and snug will be back and she's got offered two massive opportunities. Did she not say a while back her life was great etc etc and that's why she wasn't on insta? According to her now her anxiety etc etc was crap but now she feels like she's in the right place. Podge must of got his marching orders

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According her stories she's back and snug will be back and she's got offered two massive opportunities. Did she not say a while back her life was great etc etc and that's why she wasn't on insta? According to her now her anxiety etc etc was crap but now she feels like she's in the right place. Podge must of got his marching orders
Was the pizza reel one of her Massive opportunities 🙈🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is off her face on cocaine. The darting wide eyes with pin prick pupils. Talking 90 to the dozen. Losing her train of thought.
I think the only thing podge left her with is a coke habit. The gaunt skinny head on her, the staying up till all hours. All the signs of a coke user.

The gaunt face and the manic behavior are so worrying. Why don't the family stage on intervention or something?? She always talks about how supportive they are, so now's the time they need to step up. She needs to stop worrying about insta and her 'social media career (🙄🙄🙄) and worry about her mental and physical health, and that of Róisín. She's been manic for months now. I hope Barry has R most of the time, as God only knows what this is doing to her.

As an aside, there's been no sign of Daddy on her insta recently. Remember before, he was always popping in before Rosheen went to bed and arriving to take her to school in the mornings. I wonder did he ask to be kept off her insta?

And a random dog on her stories tonight when poor Charlie hasn't been seen in months (bar a fleeting sighting at her nans).

Reactions: 5
All over the place- her reasons for her business being quiet (I won’t name it) is her being locked out of its insta AND website AND “mass reporting” by someone who was able to take it away from her out of pure spite? What are the odds of all that happening at once? What a terrible thing to happen to her. That’s pure double talk. The sheep will hear a few buzz words out of that jumble and think she’s been a victim AGAIN. Poor Shannen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.