Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she saying if she still lived at home she would be expecting her Mam to pick up after her and do her washing. Constant Dribble, negativety & moaning

Reactions: 3
Why doesn't she just pay a maid with some of the GFM money, I'd say her house is crawling. Remember the last time she did the Emma mattress ad and there was stains and all sorts on the mattress..🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Drip feeding yet again. She'll be back on at the weekend to fill everyone in on her life. To show off her extensions more like.

Reactions: 5
The actual shite talk out of her. She puts on the washing machine as least twice per day, is she shitting herself and spilling her meals all over her clothes or what? Family of four here and we'd go 3 or 4 days sometimes without putting on the washing machine (we're clean and shower daily). She's an awful attention seeking bollox.

Reactions: 8
Lads, I dont care what anyone says, but in those latest reel she is affected by some substance or other - be that alcohol, drugs or medication - she is slurring her words and eyes like ping pong balls hopping out of her head.

Reactions: 9
Lads, I dont care what anyone says, but in those latest reel she is affected by some substance or other - be that alcohol, drugs or medication - she is slurring her words and eyes like ping pong balls hopping out of her head.
Yes!! I've been saying this for months. Something is very off with her. She's been spiraling for months now. Looks out of it at times. She seemed so much more mature and stable when she was with Barry. Feel sorry for R 😕

No pics whatsoever of the other lad on her Instagram. She's been on a deleting spree lately obviously. Who's the lad in the first pic with her? New victim?

• Haha
Core balls is gone! He came with a dog and left without one! Fool …. Love of my life blah blah and now all trace of said love of my life is gone. She must feel like some fool!!
people who share new boyfriends to make old boyfriends jealous are usually in 1st year scambag!!! Grow up!!
---
No pics whatsoever of the other lad on her Instagram. She's been on a deleting spree lately obviously. Who's the lad in the first pic with her? New victim?
Could be the LOVE of her LIFE!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Remember podge and rodge? That
I saw that one but I thought someone commented asking who the new guy was in her pic a few comments above?
I hope Podge ran for the hills,.all the way back to Rodge.
---
Why is she acting like a 12 year old can she be any more annoying
Because she's probably tanked up with Anxiety knowing that she has hardly real reason for coming on Insta as she has nobody to actually influence..
Any more news on her candle comeback?

Reactions: 3
I saw that one but I thought someone commented asking who the new guy was in her pic a few comments above?
I hope Podge ran for the hills,.all the way back to Rodge.
That was me asking. Don't know if he the new fella but I was wondering did anyone know him.

Reactions: 2
Lads - her last few reals are manic. She is not a well person and highly affected by some substance or other

Reactions: 6
Remember months ago she was walking around the street lost and confused but said she'd come on to say where she'd been? Did anything ever come out of what that was?

Remember months ago she was walking around the street lost and confused but said she'd come on to say where she'd been? Did anything ever come out of what that was?
No, I don't think.
She's very manic of late and I don't think it's from over the counter meds, or even prescribed ones. She's definitely on some kind of upper.....

There was something about a massage and some stairs I think? That was it, off her rocker like didn’t seem drunk definitely more medical or illegal substance affected, not drunk as I think she drove after. Maybe that’s when ridge blew her out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.