Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would someone ever take the phone off her
Everything has to be about her

Reactions: 7
She's been unwell and manic for months. Has lost lots of weight too - it's very evident in her gaunt face. When you look back to the relatively mature and stable person she was when she was with Barry she's like another person altogether. I feel so sorry for Roisin to go from that Shannen to the Shannen we see now. Barry was good for her and she didn't appreciate him when she had him. She's been spiralling ever since he left.

Reactions: 16
She's been unwell and manic for months. Has lost lots of weight too - it's very evident in her gaunt face. When you look back to the relatively mature and stable person she was when she was with Barry she's like another person altogether. I feel so sorry for Roisin to go from that Shannen to the Shannen we see now. Barry was good for her and she didn't appreciate him when she had him. She's been spiralling ever since he left.
I get what you’re saying but the bleep that was with Barry fought women with cancer calling her out and scammed THOUSANDS off people and played victim 24/7. Barry didn’t exactly rein that in so it’s more looking like he couldn’t take the shame of the lies. and fraud anymore so did a runner and she has spiralled not being molly coddled by someone. It does look like he has the child more than her too which is good for the child.

Reactions: 12
I get what you’re saying but the bleep that was with Barry fought women with cancer calling her out and scammed THOUSANDS off people and played victim 24/7...
Oh I know she was no angel back then, I just mean she was more mature and stable as an adult and mother than the mess she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I know she was no angel back then, I just mean she was more mature and stable as an adult and mother than the mess she is now.
Yea totally get you! She is manic now and not good for the child at all never mind then if she’s partaking in alcohol or illegal substances

Reactions: 3
Yea totally get you! She is manic now and not good for the child at all never mind then if she’s partaking in alcohol or illegal substances
Agree she's totally manic. That wild look in her eyes always unsettles me when I see it. Hope for the child's sake it's not due to an 'substances'. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the GF controversy has destroyed her mental health. Self-inflicted of course, if it has. Dunno why she doesn't feck off of social media at this stage. She has next to no 'fans' left and gets no ads so no point staying on it, apart from her addiction to attention.

Reactions: 5
Another cryptic message from our scammen!!! Won’t see or hear of her for a while now!! Then Bam some sob story!!!

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she has the nerve to beg again after the last fiasco. Has she no morals.

Reactions: 8
Someone's definitely trying to up their insta engagement and save her dying page with her 'giveaway' 🙄 Prize sounds amazing so far 😂

Yeah still working as far as she has said - part time for insurance company. Could you imagine the head on her in the morning!!
Jezs the pic of her she put up after a blowdry it was like she only got out of the bed

Reactions: 2
Her good friends didn't even reshare or acknowledge

Reactions: 3
She tagged the salon incorrectly on her stories and her grid. #collaboration and #ba aren't allowed, Shannen, as you well know!!
---
Did she drive from cork to Kilkenny for a free hair cut 🫣
Sure she's a brand ambassador for them now 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
They make me laugh with the discounts. Ten percent. It wouldn’t cover the postage. Piss off would ye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They make me laugh with the discounts. Ten percent. It wouldn’t cover the postage. Piss off would ye
They broke their hearts alright with that discount. Wouldn't entice many to buy, I'd say.

Wasn't she threatening to get 22 inch extensions at the start of the week, and ends up with a short bob🤣 Think it was nicer before too. Smug face on her in the photo below.

Is she for real, advertising her mam's new ironing business (with no #ad, of course) 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Quality content right there.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.