Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They broke their hearts alright with that discount. Wouldn't entice many to buy, I'd say.

Wasn't she threatening to get 22 inch extensions at the start of the week, and ends up with a short bob🤣 Think it was nicer before too. Smug face on her in the photo below.

Is she for real, advertising her mam's new ironing business (with no #ad, of course) 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Quality content right there.
Christ, between the size of the lips and the nose, that hair style does nothing for her, it just makes things so much bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They broke their hearts alright with that discount. Wouldn't entice many to buy, I'd say.

Wasn't she threatening to get 22 inch extensions at the start of the week, and ends up with a short bob🤣 Think it was nicer before too. Smug face on her in the photo below.

Is she for real, advertising her mam's new ironing business (with no #ad, of course) 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Quality content right there.
the 10 percent discounts always make me laugh with the huns. Unless it’s a big purchase it’s so not worth having to look at their beggy heads. Two doses these “ wans ” well met 🤣

Reactions: 8
The hair reveal lads, stop... is she having a laugh?? Just looks like she went to bed with a bobbin left in and now she has a kink in her hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this fella the new victim? I’m not an avid follower so may be a relative I Duno 😂 and resharing an old video when she was bald and ill aswell for her “birthday” seems like a poor me grab…..

Reactions: 4
Jeez will she ever shut up about the hair🙄 Obviously the sheeple not running to book appointments and she needs to keep pushing it. Even dropping a transplant story and a troll dig to get some sympathy.

Reactions: 8
Crying or I should say fake crying over the fact she can't make pancakes and Roisin loves pancakes. Someone needs to have a word with her and tell her to get of social media. There's something not right with her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.