Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have to say the word "honestly" 5 times in 2 short stories then you lyinnnngggg gurl!
You literally couldn't lie straight in that bed scammen.
Either she's been dumped or she's enjoying his ❄❄ too much??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing much wrong with her , look at the clear eyes. Anything to be off work. She must stink

Reactions: 7
Had to mention that she's the hospital next week in Dublin also to gain a bit more attention.
What's the bet there'll be a happy head "I'm cancer free" post next week..

Reactions: 5
Had to mention that she's the hospital next week in Dublin also to gain a bit more attention.
What's the bet there'll be a happy head "I'm cancer free" post next week..
Wonder will she donate the gfm then, 2 years being cancer free?.... tut tut Scammen, more liesπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be gutted she wasent with jules and Brenda at the late late to see their pal Miriam
Jezs dancing with the stars must be desperate for contestants.

Reactions: 5
Ah Scammen are u back needing your regular fix of attention? Mentioning you have two appointments in Dublin this week. That's the only reason you came on "for the chats" . Well that and the fact you've probably got a ton load of stuff to flog this week. No mention of lover boy at all lately. Broadcast channel died a death too. And as for the present lists I'm glad I'm not waiting on ideas

She is positively gleeful at being sick. I also question the safety in her being sick going to meet the doc? She surely should have rang ahead to day she was sick and given them the choice of whether they bring her and her germs up there? Unless she is just like every other day and crying out for attention the only way her pathetic self knows how to.

Reactions: 10
She has to be the most painful ,boring one of the insta huns.
Also such a brass neck with all the controversy around the GFM.
Anyone else wouldn't show their face .
She has no content what so ever it's actually embarrassing listening to her drivel.

Reactions: 13
Little Miss Attitude this morning. Absolutely no one messaged to say she's always sick. She was having a catch up her more like. I've an absolutely tit immune system but I look after myself Scammen and am rarely sickπŸ‘

Reactions: 14
She has to be the most painful ,boring one of the insta huns.
Also such a brass neck with all the controversy around the GFM.
Anyone else wouldn't show their face .
She has no content what so ever it's actually embarrassing listening to her drivel.
If ever karma was real it’s with this one. Shes nothing but misery than taking all that money. Everything was exaggerated just for click bait and sympathy. Good riddance

Reactions: 6
Hope everyone screenshots her post about the UGGs saying she worked with them last month, this dope needs to be cancelled.

Reactions: 8
Heard of some other (I think Irish) influencer losing their Insta recently for posting counterfeit goods, and then this one gets away with it. My reports to Insta last time she posted the fake Uggs company came back saying she hadn't broken any rules, same as others here. It's ridiculous. She should have lost her account. Might try reporting to the ASAI this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Heard of some other (I think Irish) influencer losing their Insta recently for posting counterfeit goods, and then this one gets away with it. My reports to Insta last time she posted the fake Uggs company came back saying she hadn't broken any rules, same as others here. It's ridiculous. She should have lost her account. Might try reporting to the ASAI this time.
I did the long form on ASAI first as could write more about it then reported it on the new one too. Spent a happy hr today reporting herself, Jools and BDG. Too many screen shots in my phone and needed to clear themπŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did the long form on ASAI first as could write more about it then reported it on the new one too. Spent a happy hr today reporting herself, Jools and BDG. Too many screen shots in my phone and needed to clear themπŸ˜„
I did similar yesterday - did loads of reporting on the short form. I actually felt guilty as I've reported so much since the short form launched that I'd say the ASAI will be recruiting soon πŸ˜‚ Either that or they'll ban me from reporting anymore. They've all been perfectly legit though!

It's actually kinda shocking when you start reporting as you see what a joke of an industry the influencer one is - they've all been taking the absolute piss for far too long not labeling ads, and getting away with it. I hope the ASAI actually do launch some formal investigations like they say they can as it's badly needed.
Our Shannen is brazenly advertising fakes as she knows that currently nothing will happen and she'll carry on merrily deceiving followers.

Surely if she was violently sick for 6 days she'd have been in hospital on a drip? Given her history I'm sure they'd have taken no chances.
She is on her way to hospital and shows her eyes bloodshot and hopes it's not adenovirus.....very responsible heading to an oncology ward wondering that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.