Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off with your tit excuses Scammen.... remember when Aisling Murphy was murdered and you came on with excuses "being late to the party"... People called you out for doing ads then and you said "you had bills to pay, and you working wasnt going to change anything" A NARCISSIST CANNOT SHOW EMPATHY FOR OTHERS, THEY ARE ETERNALLY SELFISH😤
---
Fook right off and stop makeing excuses
You were on posting Ads while everything was happening in Dublin.
Don't Try to back track now
Wasent It said as well when that poor innocent woman was murdered that you were late to the party.
Don't listen to news my hole excuse me excuse me it was all over social media from early afternoon yesterday when the stabbing incident happened .
She makes my blood boil.
Have just posted the same.... shes infuriating🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
duck off with your tit excuses Scammen.... remember when Aisling Murphy was murdered and you came on with excuses "being late to the party"... People called you out for doing ads then and you said "you had bills to pay, and you working wasnt going to change anything" A NARCISSIST CANNOT SHOW EMPATHY FOR OTHERS, THEY ARE ETERNALLY SELFISH😤
---

Have just posted the same.... shes infuriating🙄
Omg I thought I'd throw my phone at the wall
She's infuriating

Reactions: 10
She said word for word the same thing when Ashling was murdered that she hadn’t heard about it. She’s a complete liar. It’s the only thing every single person in Ireland is talking about today so it’s pure shite she hadn’t heard about the little girl.🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
She wasn’t the only one, but she’s the one to come on claiming bullshit lies that she didn’t know and spin it to herself and her brat being scared. duck off ye geebag, the way she said “a little girl in the hospital” so coldly, it’s a bleeping 5 year old BABY, ON HER WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL CRITICALLY INJURED not JUST “a little girl in hospital” bleeping bleep. Just apologise like, you were insensitive because you’re a money hungry scamming bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She conveniently also didn't hear when poor Tina Satchwell's body was found in the very town she lives in. She is a complete and utter piece of tit liar. For someone who's addicted to Instagram every other day she always seems to miss the big stuff happening. Yea right bs scammen

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saying she’s a single mum who has to pay rent, what a cow. Everyone has bills to pay. Barry is more than paying for his daughter and she has 200 k in the bank from her GFM plus candles so lie all you like you’re a horrible individual.

Reactions: 17
Complete BS out of her every time something awful happens. She really doesn’t seem to get it so I’ve reframed my vent to spell it out for her:

1. You have to open instagram to post your reel, there’s an algorithm that determines what gets shared at the top of your feed that’s based off: most shared, viewed and closest in proximity/location. No way you didnt see something

2. No one cares that you were insensitive, it’s expected with your carry on from Aisling Murphy, the Offaly murder, and whatever else. It’s the lying and using it as a pity party that upsets people, it’s a horrible quality

3. Doubt anyone cares that you had contractual obligations to share content for Black Friday. Many others still showed theirs but still acknowledged what was going on and did so professionally, without hassle from anyone.

4. Your explanation was a backhanded apology, very “sorry not sorry” and pathetic excuse. Bringing up the fact that you’re a single mam is irrelevant, by using your personal situation “single mam status” it’s more like begging or evoking pity for sales. Imagine a mortgage advisor telling you this during a meeting, everyone has hardship but it’s not ethical nor professional to use it to influence a sale.

5. “Poor me, I’m a single Mam and I have rent to pay and I work my arse off and here I am giving up my busiest day of the year because I’ve been called out” and allegedly by one single DM? Why draw attention to yourself over one dm then? This angle is not going to redeem your actions just shows what a narcissist you are making it all about yourself again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Missed all this but I'm not surprised one bit, she's an asshole. #scam #shannonthefraud #gfmfraud #gfmthief

Reactions: 6
She's only happy when she's sick. Most of us would avoid the camera when sick but this one does the opposite and pretty much only comes on when sick at this stage.

Reactions: 9
She'll be on now to say that she was so sick that she couldn't do her black Friday ads because of it.
She's actually weak that she's sick,. she'll get some land one of these days if she needs up terminally unwell, she'd have wished it all upon herself, but this time there'll be less people stupid enough to financially bail her out of it.

Reactions: 9
Who decides to lie in bed, claim to be sick, put on the sick face 🙄, take a selfie and upload it !! My mind boggles at this carry on

nobody cares ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Addicted to sympathy/attention. Any cough or sneeze and it's straight on Insta to get a fix.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.