Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
Ah tattlers ye haven’t let me down, saw her ‘Ugg’ story and was trying to figure out if they were fake, popped on here and I knew ye would have the answer

Reactions: 5
€90 for fake uggs is scandalous money and they don’t look good quality either the ones she is wearing look like they will fall apart already so it’s hardly a flex they cover the €5 postage!!

Reactions: 8
Does she think it’s legit stuff ? The free North face hat is obviously going to be fake and those UGGS look plastic and hard

Reactions: 6
How are they getting away with charging that for fakes. The Henry St traders charge 45 e. What a wind up. She’s some sham

How are they getting away with charging that for fakes. The Henry St traders charge 45 e. What a wind up. She’s some sham
I know someone who’s nanny sold on Henry street, uggs from turkey, arrested her on the spot and raided the gaf, she had a shipping container out the back full of them 😂 proper fraud charge with counterfeit goods like and scammin her promoting them for €90 blips and free shipping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG howling , she "forgot to save " the video because she wasn't using her Instagram camera it was her actual camera , but she telling followers to TRUST HER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣People trusted her that she would donate the GFM money to cancer charities a year after her BMT and she still hasn't . Trust her she says , I'd rather shite in my hands and clap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s such a liar as if any delivery driver would comment on a parcel. I get hundreds of parcels and know all the couriers and never ever have they commented or would say such a thing. Its total utter lies As is everything with this cow,

Reactions: 16
A god help us she's a pity laughing away to her self
Is it the lighting or what the feck are the lumps under her eyebrows
Probably from Botox.🫣
---
I wonder.did Scambag stop the Thinking Cap Tuesdays because she didn't want to be paying for coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daughter like the mother, an entitled brat. Read the room. There’s a sadness around today regarding innocent children.

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ these insta wans on selling their souls cheap tat
After what went on in Dublin today they should be ashamed of their life could they just fook off
I'm sorry but they have no morals.

Reactions: 7
She’s commented a few times I think, asking how to get in touch about her business too 😳 be gas if she reports her to guards for theft and fraud 😂
I'd be straight onto the CCPC and I'd be filing a complaint and getting legal matters involved. She's a downright thief.

Reactions: 7
Everything that happened in dublin today and this one fully of the joys of life living her best fake life I've never seen her so excited
Will she hug the child extra tight tonight

Reactions: 9
Everything that happened in dublin today and this one fully of the joys of life living her best fake life I've never seen her so excited
Will she hug the child extra tight tonight
She’s a bleeping animal. You’d know she was never effected by fear for her child’s safety or racism for that matter. My stomach is turning and Julie acting all clueless then hocking ads too?! Livid doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Reactions: 11
Oh like duck ya haven't been on social media all day Scammen. And u never have the news on either? Ah give over u stupid cnut. Living in your own self absorbed little world

Reactions: 11
She's unreal. Awful person to take someone's money for candles and not send them to her. There's no excuse. She needs to take the Snug site and insta offline since she's clearly given up on it.
Also, reported her for her unmarked BPerfect ads - one on her story and one on her grid 😠

Scamming money from customers and unmarked ads - she really is a scammmer. All the support she got from well meaning people over the years and this is how she chooses to behave now. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Fook right off and stop makeing excuses
You were on posting Ads while everything was happening in Dublin.
Don't Try to back track now
Wasent It said as well when that poor innocent woman was murdered that you were late to the party.
Don't listen to news my hole excuse me excuse me it was all over social media from early afternoon yesterday when the stabbing incident happened .
She makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.