Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake hyperactive routine is headwrecking. She's trying to act ditzy for Insta. Where was she going with all that Chinese food?? And chips, noodles and a large rice? Crazy for one person. Then she's saying she'll have to give some to the neighbors a she has too much. Did it never occur to her to put the leftovers in the fridge and reheat tomorrow?

No sign or mention of the poor dog in ages. Surely he'd be there with her in the living room if she still had him? Unless he goes to Barry's with Roisin 😂

No mention of any new Christmas stock for Snug so I'd say it's as good as dead. Remember all the weeks of build up to the launch of Snug?! She really thought she was going to be a self employed business woman from it.
---
Also meant to say - her nose looks like it's going the same way as Julie's. Looks very red at the tip in tonight's stories. Can kinda see it on the screenshot below.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She doesn't even load the clothes horse properly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #scammer #wheresthemoney #gfmmefraud

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she gone AWOL again? She seemed kinda wound up last week. No Christmas campaign for Snug anyway 😕 No posts since June 7.

Reactions: 5
Is she gone AWOL again? She seemed kinda wound up last week. No Christmas campaign for Snug anyway 😕 No posts since June 7.
Looked like she was out Saturday night so probably on the comedown from it. She'll be on the next day or two saying she's sick

Reactions: 4
Report, report, report for promotion of counterfeit goods.... lets get Scammen off insta😃 I reported "Scam or fraud" very apt really😆

Reactions: 7
Back with the boxes to up the engagement again. We'll never see the answers as per usual

Definitely fakes. How can she think advertising fakes is OK?? Foolishly girl. The company can source any brand for you, she says 🙄🙄 and you've to order via DMing the company page - what could possibly go wrong??

Reactions: 9
The dog lives! Who was asking about him the other day?!
I was, now we need to see Coran and his dog to see if they're both together :)
---
Hope everyone is reporting as scam and fraud, she's desperate for any ads isn't she..
If they're counterfeit then she'll be in big trouble :)
---
Screenshot_20231122-043200.png
Look at these "UGGs" that Scambag is selling and then look at the official website, if you're reading here Scambag then prove they're real by showing us the hologram on the sole of the shoe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just in case anyone not aware there's a new form on the ASAI website for reporting influencers. It's anonymous and literally takes two minutes. Just have your screenshots ready to attach to the complaint
Just did it there, hopefully more here will too, I couldn't upload the video footage, only screenshots,.if anyone else could do that before she deletes them. She never declared that they were dupes (which they are) and she could get in big trouble for trying to flog them.

Reactions: 2
Just did it there, hopefully more here will too, I couldn't upload the video footage, only screenshots,.if anyone else could do that before she deletes them. She never declared that they were dupes (which they are) and she could get in big trouble for trying to flog them.
Also done, would love if insta removed her page too🤞

Reactions: 1
Just in case anyone not aware there's a new form on the ASAI website for reporting influencers. It's anonymous and literally takes two minutes. Just have your screenshots ready to attach to the complaint
Done! Thanks for the link x with the specification of counterfeit products she literally says “they’re so spenny” so that must be the real ones but sure all the gofundme money, scam head, you think you’d treat the kid and not your latest bed warmer 😂

Reactions: 1
On the ASAI link, what are people reporting the counterfeit stories as? I can only choose from missing or incomplete or not visible labels on ads.

Ah, OK! That makes sense! They definitely need to broaden the scope of the shorter form.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.