Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the flu vaccine last week and when I rang I asked the doctor would there be side effects and she said no. There wasn’t, not a thing. I’d forgotten I got it until I heard this one 🤣

Reactions: 7
Have heard of nobody getting side effects she’s just a lazy cow. How shes not sacked is unbelievable, definitely traveller background as well.

Reactions: 6
I got the flu and pneumonia together last week and I was grand. This one makes a song and dance out of everything, she enjoys being sick it's all she has

Reactions: 9
I got the flu and pneumonia together last week and I was grand. This one makes a song and dance out of everything, she enjoys being sick it's all she has
I did have mild side effects from the flu vax but nothing worth mentioning to others or moaning about. She takes any chance to play poor little delicate sick card. I did this in secondary school when I was overwhelmed and wanted to get out of my responsibilities, she hasn’t seemed to mature past that

Reactions: 9
Shannen, we know you read here so please pay heed to this:

STOP SHARING YOUR DAUGHTERS BEDROOM ON THE INTERNET WHERE MOST PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU.

A child's bedroom is their little private space and nobody outside of family and close friends should know what it looks like, for the love of God will you give the child some dignity and respect..... It makes me so sad to know that she's ok with this 😟

She’s a child who does not have any idea of the world and cannot give any type of informed consent.

Reactions: 8
Lads what must Natglow be thinking to see her advertise their products from the manky "sick" bed.
Has she any clue at all.
She must think the followers are all thick too, acting all sick and then coming on and doing three ads in a row.
Again for all basic brands.. I'd love to see her actually eat the seamoss as well. She'll probably tell us next now that it cured her cancer to try get a sale.
I really hope nobody is buying from her.

She is just scrapping the barrell for content
Can she act any more immature

"We move" 🤦‍♀️ ya Shannen, we all do. We move to get our ass out to work,etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's actually a pity
It's cringe now watching what she posts
Jut did the ironing and putting away clothes, I forgot to video it then post it to music, better undo it all to get some likes on insta 🙃🙃🙃 there’s a comment saying “I tried to message you about your candles” how long til it’s deleted 😂 say nothing about the failed business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the duck needs to see you hanging your clothes up to dry or filling the dishwasher 🤔 like seriously take yourself off instagram misses

Reactions: 8
Don’t be surprised if she records herself taking a tit next….
bleeping lunatic!!!
How’s her business going? 🤭

• Haha
Actually morto for the fool, what a shite reel, She prob thanks she's hilarious as well in what she's wearing.

Reactions: 5
Lads I think this flat out posting site is a pretty cursor to her flogging the snug shite. And the state of the lips 🙄

Reactions: 3
Jeez after doing a my jobs earlier the last thing I want to do is watch a reel of her doing hers 🙄

any mention of her fella lately or her lovely dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.