Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Does anyone know how Missy is?? X
This was the last update at the end of June

Reactions: 1

Aprillady

A friend of mine from Youghal, rung me the other day. Apparently, she's renting a 3 bed house in Youghal, which she initially moved into with Barry. But the thing is, our money ( through HAP, !!!) is paying for an empty house because she is now living her life with the new fella. Does anyone else think that an empty "3 bedroom house" ( according to my friend) is lying idle whilst families are living in emergency accommodation, and she is living the highlife in a jacuzzi in her boyfriends house is acceptable???.
that is not fair. Can it be reported to anyone?
Some family could really avail of that house - so few landlords taking HAP at the moment.

curlysuetwenty2

It's not exactly the same cos that woman didn't have cancer at all, but the story is similar for sure. Scamanda is more black and white.
She fooled everyone into thinking she did how do we know Shannen even had it to begin with they did her for wire fraud because she said the money was going towards treatment and didn't... that's exactly what this one did too. She defrauded people and she should be charged its sickening

petal1

VIP Member
I csnt find her page just her private page?
It's not showing up normally for me either. I don't follow her. I had to type in her full username, hit search and then the account itself didn't show up in the search result, but it showed random photos from her page, so if you click on one of them you can get onto her page that way. Eg the first result is a selfie of her in a green dress, click on that. Hope that makes sense!

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Stopped following her an age ago when did she break up with the long term fella?? Were they engaged and is he the father of her little girl
---
Also didn't she freeze embryos with Barry?!