Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll come on and say something like people pick her apart online and she doesn't need that negativity in her life bla bla bla, then say she's taking a break (for the weekend) which seems to be the norm now for her and then be back Monday selling either Natglo or Candyking or those seaweed capsules 🙈
Or she'll come on saying her dms were full of people telling her to stay/ come back on insta and they'd miss her if she went so she has decided that she'll keep insta up. I actually think that story was just to up her engagement as she said she'll come back on and chat about it so her sheeple will be checking to see is there any word from her

Reactions: 7
Or she'll come on saying her dms were full of people telling her to stay/ come back on insta and they'd miss her if she went so she has decided that she'll keep insta up. I actually think that story was just to up her engagement as she said she'll come back on and chat about it so her sheeple will be checking to see is there any word from her
I agree and the hair loss and regrowth stories were also to gain some attention.

Reactions: 8
Jesus he's as rough as a bears arse in that picture 🤮

Glitchy witch is "thinking" of ditching insta.....AGAIN.

• Haha
Hey guys hope you are all good??
I’ve had a crappy few weeks with kidney infections but fingers crossed I’m on the mend.
can someone just give me a brief synopsis as to what her nibs is up to?? She has obviously blocked me and I don’t have the energy to scroll back on posts here……sorry guys.
Also so happy to see this whole can of worms with RTÉ being divulged. Disgusting and sickening. Worked in media advertising for years and finally all this needs to be accountable. Any threads on here chatting about it??? Need more than Netflix lol!!

I’m making a promise to check in here everyday!!
In partial remission now and just so bleeping grateful.
Still having treatment and still having side affected but I’m managing them all ok.
Love & hugs to you all.
B xx 💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
oh poor shannen, her highlighted baby hair has suddenly grown back.
i think her not being invited to Maeve Dennehys launch yesterday was a blow to her, Maeve was all supportive of her a while back but think she's lost the respect of anyone with any bit of sense. There's been numerous events locally in cork that she hasnt been included in

I do think it's going to come to a point all these funds are going to be looked into and not before time.
They play on people's emotions saying
Funds needed urgent for treatments etc

thousands and thousands raised in days no one begrudges they need money but the amounts being raised often in days is staggering and no accountability after.
in a lot of cases funds are not needed to pay for treatments treatments are covered here
No one begrudges some money being used for luxurys but some of the funds raised are eye watering amounts
Edit over spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hey guys hope you are all good??
I’ve had a crappy few weeks with kidney infections but fingers crossed I’m on the mend.
can someone just give me a brief synopsis as to what her nibs is up to?? She has obviously blocked me and I don’t have the energy to scroll back on posts here……sorry guys.
Also so happy to see this whole can of worms with RTÉ being divulged. Disgusting and sickening. Worked in media advertising for years and finally all this needs to be accountable. Any threads on here chatting about it??? Need more than Netflix lol!!

I’m making a promise to check in here everyday!!
In partial remission now and just so bleeping grateful.
Still having treatment and still having side affected but I’m managing them all ok.
Love & hugs to you all.
B xx 💕💕💕💕💕
Hey. Great to see your post. Glad to hear youre on the mend from the infections. Fantastic news about the partial remission❤ Herself is up to nothing. Been missing in action most of the time. Pops her head onto her stories when she has something to flog which seems to be less and less as time goes by. She's debating giving up insta. She's a busy boss mama now don't ya know😂 new boyfriend on the scene, doesn't have Rosheeen much, still takes delight when she or someone belong to her is sick. That's about it in a nutshell I think xx

She’s ‘busy’ with Snug, she says 😅😅. Is anyone keeping an eye on her stock levels to see if she’s actually sold much (anything) recently? It’s hard to believe her Insta is dying but Snug is ‘busy’.

It’s interesting that she mentioned needing to make Insta a priority if she’s to keep doing it. Wasn’t insta part of what caused her and Barry to spilt up? I’m sure it was said here that he gave her an ultimatum - him or Insta. If so, i wonder what he thinks of her maybe giving it up now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh now go, we'll open the door
But before you go Shan
Where'd the GFM money go

Weren't you the one who tried to hide it with your lies
Do you think we'd crumble? Tattle's got more than 9 lives
😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lads, the room transformation.... kricky... 🤮 just give up Scammen .. and concentrate on your ordinary life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
State of the bedding. It’s wrinkled to duck. As this is an ad you would think she would have made the place look. Tidy

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or are the videos of putting the bed base together old. Her hair is short and brownish not blonde ?
Yeah there's some old clips in that reel she just posted. She did do the bed put together thing when she got a lot of Emma stuff (freebie) a good while back and made a reel of that at the time. Must of taken bits out of it for the new room "transformation" reel.

Can she be any more childish
We are seeing more of the new fella then we did the X

Is it just me or are the videos of putting the bed base together old. Her hair is short and brownish not blonde ?
Amd then video of her with the druggie in car and her hair blonde. How sad is that using old reel pretending it’s new - trying to make it look like she has her daughter or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's an absolute muppet, she really can't do anything right, the manky mattress for an ad and then the old videos of her putting it together, why oh why do these brands work with this fool.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.