Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
She has posted a story on tiktok about emetophobia so whether shes hinting she suffers from that now god knows🙄🙄 tried to link it here but won't let me for some reason.

redridinghood100

Someone spotted an ad with shannons new boyfriend's dog for sale. She then came on to say someone else put up the ad and paid €8 to do it but that theyd be contacting the website to find out who did it. The ad said he was selling the dog called roger because he was moving house.

Horrible b*st*rds!!!!!!

Lads, REPORT, REPORT, REPORT..... promotion of counterfeit goods, her page could be shut down! Happened to Nicole Corcoran, she had 68k followers, showed a fake bag, and her account was permanently taken! If anyone deserves that to happen, its Scammen
Can u tell me how to report and I'll happily do it ..

Tell me like I'm a 3 year old cause I'm stupid about tech stuff 🙈😂😂💙 thank youb

Verdybad

Someone spotted an ad with shannons new boyfriend's dog for sale. She then came on to say someone else put up the ad and paid €8 to do it but that theyd be contacting the website to find out who did it. The ad said he was selling the dog called roger because he was moving house.
Oh I remember that very strange thar whole thing!

Coop2020

I unfollowed her a long time ago and have only come back on her page. So what happened with Barry they seemed liked a solid couple . I unfollowed her as she was painful.
he seemed like a genuine guy and I’m sure he went through so much with her. Hope he is ok

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Who owns the sweet company
They should drop her like a hot brick
What a rotten thing to do promoting sweets at that time
I just googled that coz I thought joolies boy manager had something to do with it but seems to be John Mc Alreavy