Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmg1111

VIP Member
How will the embryo thing work I wonder unless she just froze eggs too did she ever say what happened with the breakup

Reactions: 1

TikToc

VIP Member
Hey
Hey bitches I’m here!!
and yes I went public with my plea for Coldplay Dublin tickets. And yes I did see them in Glasgow thanks to the beautiful Claire on here.
Iam going to be there on the Friday night thanks to a truly wonderful woman who lost her brother at 50 last month to cancer.
I have been inundated with free tickets and positive messages.
But there is always that one message that just knocks the goodness out of it unfortunately.
I told the journalist I got the tickets gifted to me by the amazimg Claire from this group but she decided to just say it was a womens cancer support group. I am not one bit ashamed of being on Tattle. Never will be. Ever. I have gotten so much love and support from so many of you and I am truly grateful. This horrible woman sent me this message yesterday. I nearly gave the 2 tickets back. I was shaking. Tell me if you think I did wrong by not saying I got the tickets from Claire on Tattle?? Who btw I spoke to on the phone today abd she so amazingly was trying to get me 2 tickets. I told the journalist Louise and she went to press with my story. I apologise if anyone feels I was dissing Tattle. I absolutely was not.
live been trying to rebuild my life the past couple of months and haven’t been on here as a result. Health wise I’m still in partial remission for now.
I'm going to be live again on LMFM Monday at 1.30pm live with the bravest lady who gifted me the tickets for Croke Park. I don’t normally name and shame but this nasty person had me in tears yesterday.
I miss you all and thanks for the love and kind words.
attsched are the DMs I got From this sad woman
B xx 💕💕💕💕

ps she just deleted her first message to me which read as follow

Lying to get free tickets. Saying you got them on a womens cancer support group when you got them from tattle. Are you ashamed of being on tattle.
Hey B. Pay no heed. She can just fuck off back to her sad life xx

Poppywell

Chatty Member
B did say she got them from tattle the reporter said a cancer support group
Really.
very unfair that woman's details were put up by B .
All the woman asked was why in articles printed looking for tickets that it was said a cancer group gave the tickets
What was so wrong in telling the truth they were sourced through this,page

Alucia

VIP Member
We got a wiki for Scammen so can put all in there in one place. Don't know much about it but any of us can edit it I presume and add stuff? Probs a stupid question but I'm old😂
How did you get this @Bidscavan? We're trying to get one for twins and me.