Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got an email today with a GFM update for Team up for Theo. Can't even remember when I donated but it basically said Theo is doing well, they don't need the money for treatment is US and are donating it to charity. They listed out about 5 charities which helped them and are splitting it between them. They also said if I wasn't happy for my donation to go to these charities then I could request a refund. I can't even remember how much I donated to Theo who was very ill at the time but I'm happy for my donation to be passed on. I was very happy to contribute to helping a sick child at the time but since the whole Shannen GFM I haven't contributed to one, nor will I. Team up for Theo is a perfect example of how a GFM should be dealt with but unfortunately the likes of Shannen have ruined it. Shame on you Shannen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
How in the name of feck do companys use these insta wans to promote their products they make no effort what so ever.
Surely it's not to much to ask not to come on looking like you were dragged through a Bush.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How in the name of feck do companys use these insta wans to promote their products they make no effort what so ever.
Surely it's not to much to ask not to come on looking like you were dragged through a Bush.
Does she record absolutely everything over her kitchen sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also she has ad hidden with the sound button an ad should clearly state an ad she is doing this alot lately will be reporting to the asai

Reactions: 14
All the washing then next to all the Snug Candle stock in the background 🙈 imagine buying her stock knowing that her dirty laundry has been stewing next to it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She is great at the washing of the clothes. her hair might get a splash of water one of these days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woah she must drink that CBD tit all the time, cos you know, she had in blatantly in her hand in the video just before her ad 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Didn’t she say during the week she was gonna try stay off the drink? Shock horror she’s out tonight

Thread suggestion: New man looks like an angry foreskin , where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.