Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not a fan of Shannen but💯 disagree, imagine the vitriol keyboard warriors could spout, lies etc , I do think everyone is entitled to clean up their own Instagram account
I'm talking about Snug here, but could relate it to personal accounts too.
There definitely should be a report button on posts that are full of hate, but at the same time, how can you currently buy from a business that deletes negative reviews? Surely it's a misrepresentation of a business to only allow the customer to see good reviews or comments?
You don't get many keyboard warriors on Google reviews for example, the business can reply to the poor reviews if they so wish.

Reactions: 18
She is an absolute embarrassment to people with cancer no body owes you tit Shannen you lied and gave false information about the go fund me I don't buy her sweet girl cancer stricken act bore off Shannen there are people and children battling to stay alive that need life saving treatment thanks to the likes of you alot of people hesitate with go fund mes now where genuine people need them for actual life saving treatment.

Reactions: 14
That’s the thing anything negative at all is taken down - every single review etc. so we all have to just reply with lick arse replies or don’t reply at all. If only the world was like that in every respect.

Reactions: 8
She has no idea on how to deal with public relations, she doesn't respond to customers with queries and simply ignores their comments on Instagram.
If she replied she might gain some credibility, if I hadn't heard of Snug and went into her Snug insta and saw nothing but positive posts and then posts about people not receiving their orders then I'd be very reluctant to buy and would think it was a scam page.

If you look at other business pages they would all have negative comments but rather than delete they respond to the person and give apologies and ask them to email in their queries or experiences etc and they'll get it sorted ( that's free advice for you Scammen) . It makes you look like you care about your customers.
If businesses delete and block then the person is basically after being scammed as they have no way of contacting them then, which is a violation of consumer rights.
Granted there will always be trolls etc but shur isn't she one herself so she should easily be able to tell the difference between a troll and a genuine misfortunate who was silly enough to buy her candles.

Reactions: 10
Looks like someone was busy buying followers again🙈🙈🙈. Maybe go send out the orders that you didn't Scammen and maybe move your candle stock out of the kitchen.... I mean "warehouse" and put them somewhere more hygienic.

Reactions: 5
Yer man looks as rough as a bears hole. His face is raw from the drink

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope Barry finds an absolute stunner anything would be an improvement from someone who lies anyway

Reactions: 12
I hope Barry finds an absolute stunner anything would be an improvement from someone who lies anyway
I always wondered why he was with her because what I saw of him on her stories he’s actually alright looking. I did feel tho while she showed him on her stories when she was sick it always looked like he didn’t want to be with her and was waiting for the day she got better to leave. And I guess that did happen. Now she’s trapping the new guy with her over exaggerated ailments…. Count down till he runs away is on….
also I do think back when she got the sympathy follow when the baby grows where sent to her that she did it herself.

Reactions: 9
I always wondered why he was with her because what I saw of him on her stories he’s actually alright looking. I did feel tho while she showed him on her stories when she was sick it always looked like he didn’t want to be with her and was waiting for the day she got better to leave. And I guess that did happen. Now she’s trapping the new guy with her over exaggerated ailments…. Count down till he runs away is on….
also I do think back when she got the sympathy follow when the baby grows where sent to her that she did it herself.
Yeah agreed he didn’t look the type to put up with her shite or drama either. Think they got pregnant young, he was older and stood by her, then again when sick. Money changes people it brings their true colours out, that and all the insta attn went to her head. One day she will be left with nothing for it

Reactions: 7
Barry is a fine thing he was too good for her. his family can’t stand Shannen either apparently, would ya blame them. That old ass looking junkie she is with now suits her just fine!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This isn’t her dad ?!
Like I said when she hard launched him at that wedding - the big Podge and Rodge/ cabbage patch kid head on him 🤣 he looks baked and also like he could be her Dad as her actual Dad is on the younger side

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.