Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them look Manky in her stories, the dogs look cleaner ffs and probably smell nicer too.
.remember a few months back she came on after another break and declared that her love life was private and nobody's business.. then she starts sharing himself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only look on IG at this disgrace of a one, but has some reel up with the daughter 🤦‍♀️ few ads coming straight up now I'd say after it

Reactions: 1
I only look on IG at this disgrace of a one, but has some reel up with the daughter 🤦‍♀️ few ads coming straight up now I'd say after it
A whole 24 comments which is boosted by her replying to people and 1600 likes. 114,000 followers yeah right Scammen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are those her crappy candles/ was things still in the kitchen?

Reactions: 2
Bless her she's only got one pal who she borrows a suitcase from and she's away. Shur a bit of begging might work

Reactions: 4
Living her best life still spending peoples money. She’s such a horrible person and she doesn’t even hide it.

How is she not ashamed. Whatever about starting a GFM under false pretences, ie “to put food on the table” but then to brag about her luxurious lifestyle and spending on a public forum is unbelievable. I’d be mortified but thankfully I wasn‘t reared like that, I’ve asked her numerous times for a refund of my fifty euro but only got blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The hair,
It is dreadful,
Its definately a bad advertisement for Platinum,she looks rotted,
Is she definately on the hard stuff because she looks bate and stuff, like she's been out every night drinking or taking stuff 🤔

She's mad on about how she stayed off the drink but could have been still taking Shite..
She seems to think she's a rockstar jetting off to L.A, she'll soon get a land when she sees the L.A lifestyle and that she is merely just a Sprat in the ocean compared to them.

Why is she telling us what plans she has? We don't give a shite 😅 She's just some random who stole a load of money from people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she telling us what plans she has? We don't give a shite 😅 She's just some random who stole a load of money from people.
And leaving the evidence online for all to see, if ever a case is made against her there'll be no denying that she is guilty as the lifestyle she's showing is definately not someone on her wages etc, it's from spending stolen money.

at this stage i have no expectation that any case will ever be made against her.

Friends hens - she is to be her bridemaid in the summer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.