Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not able. God help us, all the things she has to do on her lunch break! Manky yoke with the pong of tan off her..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being that lazy that you have the candles in your kitchen that you are in a good bit during the day and you still don't bother your hole to send out the candles people have paid for?
Would the cooking smells from a kitchen not affect them
Surely the wrong place to store them

Reactions: 10
They certainly would, some of the candles aren't even boxed up so they would be gathering dust etc, I cant imagine her having the cleanest of homes so no doubt there's dirt gathering on them as well.

Reactions: 8
Deleted already !!!
Course it was till the next one is posted it will allways follow her.
GFM are the most unregulated way of getting money.
They are getting bigger and bigger its like a cash cow
I know there are genuine ones but rarely do any update regarding the funds .
I know people will say you give your money freely why do you need to know what happens personally I want to know if it was used for the purpose it was given for

Reactions: 9
I’d say her doctor gave her a telling to about the fact not everything is bad… only way she’d have that type of talk on her stories…

Reactions: 7
Obviously, it's good the tests are clear, but we all know this will happen again.
Each time she'll do this will result in less engagement.
Some day she may need the support as results may not be so positive, and she'll get very little support.

Reactions: 10
Again her Dad seems to have rang her and told her to cop on with the dramatics...
Yeah it looks like maybe the dad / family are getting comments or something as he does seem to be the one to get her to emphasise she is ok...also this bull about finding out yesterday..being busy bla bla ...she could have thrown up a line ...results all clear..be on tomorrow but nope has to drag it out ...she is unwell alright ...unwell in the head

Reactions: 17
Hey Scammen, instead of reading here, why don't you send the orders out to those people that you left short? And also there will always be comments about the GFM for you to go and delete and pretend it wasn't there but let those comments be a reminder to you that the GFM questions will never go away!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s exactly what I thought too when I saw them in her kitchen. The thoughts of buying a candle smelling of her last night’s dinner 🤢

That’s the second time recently now that her dad has tried to tell her to cop on re her health issues. Glad someone in her family is able to stand up to her, however much good it will do.

She’s obviously off out this weekend, instead of staying in to sort out any orders she missed and get her ‘business’ up to date. I wonder how many repeat customers Smug has?

Talk about dragging the bejaysus out of something, I can’t believe how people still follow this con artist.

Reactions: 12
Who gives a tit about her health…apologising to strangers. Jesus she’s some dose.

Reactions: 7
I wonder does Scammen realise that she can only go so far with all her pretend cancer scares and that she has to stop. She must have seen that so many people aren't really taking her serious anymore and that she can't play the Cancer victim card forever.
I'm sceptical of everything that she says and I don't think her dad had that pep talk with her, I reckon she's saying that because it's finally hit home to her that she's being caught out in all her lies.

She hasn't done one Collab this week and I'm beginning to wonder if companies are sick and tired of her games as well.

Reactions: 11
There should be some way on Instagram that only the person who posts can delete the post 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Oh what will you think of next .. what ailment to get attention …. Won’t be long I’m sure!!

Reactions: 11
There should be some way on Instagram that only the person who posts can delete the post 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
not a fan of Shannen but💯 disagree, imagine the vitriol keyboard warriors could spout, lies etc , I do think everyone is entitled to clean up their own Instagram account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.