Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that doesn’t post pics of me and my work colleagues out for a walk at lunch?! 🤔
It's to make sure us tattlers know they like her!

And single mother she is not. As someone who is also separated from my kids dad. I'm not a single parent, in fact ,I've more kid free time now we live separately than when we lived together.
I feel Barry is very like my ex, very much involved in their upbringing because he wouldn't have anyone talking about him not being around.

Funny how she also had a vague "health scare" just before starting her "business" and now another one just as she needs to relaunch it 🤔🤔

Reactions: 21
Would their not be nurses and such in her workplace given she works in healthcare that could assist with her queries?!

Reactions: 7
Would their not be nurses and such in her workplace given she works in healthcare that could assist with her queries?!
She's only putting up posts like that for attention, she will have all her followers thinking she will have cervical cancer next. She's pathetic.

Reactions: 16
People not receiving orders they have paid for really does hammer home the GFM scam 👀

Reactions: 10
Pick up the phone and ring the hospital
Rather then drawing attention to yourself again.
Jezs does she ever stop looking for attention.

Pick up the phone and ring the hospital
Rather then drawing attention to yourself again.
Jezs does she ever stop looking for attention.
Exactly what a normal person would do, I’ve done it many times when I wasn’t sure for different appointments. Takes 2 seconds.. why ask on stories and get 20 different answers.

Reactions: 7
Exactly what a normal person would do, I’ve done it many times when I wasn’t sure for different appointments. Takes 2 seconds.. why ask on stories and get 20 different answers.
Anyone that genuinely worries about this one or interacts with her thinking that they are her friends also need their heads read

Reactions: 15
Anyone that genuinely worries about this one or interacts with her thinking that they are her friends also need their heads read
Completely agree, and hopefully after that last tit show of not replying or letting people know what was going on opened peoples eyes and they copped on!

Reactions: 5
Never knew you could be sent to st. Finbarrs for colonoscopies. I thought Seamus would do one for her in his front room

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Laya won't take her tit for too much longer. They'll eventually give her the bullet. Especially when she can post herself out n about and have a business she seems to be able to run.
Company doctors would sign her off for the first few years after cancer, but it'll loose its power soon.

Reactions: 3
Laya won't take her tit for too much longer. They'll eventually give her the bullet. Especially when she can post herself out n about and have a business she seems to be able to run.
Company doctors would sign her off for the first few years after cancer, but it'll loose its power soon.
They'll probably have to pay her off to get rid of her - it's a minefield trying to get rid of staff - even if they come in and do absolutely nothing all day - all on the side of the employee and I'd be sure that Scammen knows this

Reactions: 6
Such an attention seeker. A colposcopy is a quick procedure, similar but a bit more than a smear. Back to work straight after for all of mine. But of course she had to let us know that she's getting checked for potential cancer. But there are many other reasons to have one of these

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.